Lie Twenty Five : I love you

Christmas came faster than expected, given it was only two days before the whole thing happened with Yoongi and his family.

Let's catch up with the rest of them, shall we?

NamJoon and Jungkook have been doing very, very, well. Jungkook officially lost his V card! After they went to a place to talk about the whole SeokJin thing, Joon admitted that he was in love with Jungkook, that he loved the younger male unconditionally. Jungkook, with blushing cheeks and a tooth aching smile, confessed that he loved Joon as well. This led to Jungkook wanting to go back to Joon's place, since the elder male lived alone because his parents wanted to show him independence since he was a senior. There Jungkook told Joon how he wanted to give him his virginity, that he was finally ready. Let's just say Jungkook couldn't have asked for any better.

Jimin and Taehyung still were not together, the two weren't talking and kept their distance from one another. Jimin finally gave up in calling and texting Taehyung since the younger wouldn't answer him. Tae was suffering, a great deal he was. His alters took over more than he did and he didn't look the same as before, this concerning his grandmother greatly. She doesn't know of what happened with Taehyung and Jimin, so she was left to wonder why the pink haired male wasn't coming by. Taehyung didn't want to contact Jimin, even though he missed him, because he wasn't ready to see him again, not in the state he was in. And Jimin, he didn't want to stress Tae out again so he decided it'd be best if he just kept his distance.

SeokJin was still in Korea, he'd be there for awhile. His boyfriend wanted to visit and they even planned on moving to Korea in the near future. So the guys would be seeing a lot more of him.

Now, Hoseok and Yoongi.

Hoseok's mother welcomed Yoongi into her home with open arms, along with Hoseok's father, they told him he could stay as long as he'd like. Hoseok having to talk down his mother from going to "knock some sense" into Yoongi's mother. Yoongi smiled at the thought. Yoongi's parents have been texting and calling him relentlessly, demanding he comes back home. None of the text messages consisted of an apology from his mother for what she did, none of them showed she was sorry for what he did to him. So, until she was and until Yoongi was ready, he was going to stay with Hoseok and his family. He had brought lots of underwear for the time being and some pajamas and going out clothes.

He and Hoseok made their relationship official, they were now boyfriends and that made them both extremely happy. The elder was sleeping in Hoseok's room, Hoseok's mother insisting, and Yoongi would never admit how happy he was about that small fact.

Just like this magical christmas morning, where Hoseok had his arm wrapped around Yoongi's waist and was spooning the elder since he had was a bit bigger than Yoongi was. Also, Yoongi liked to be cuddled.

"SEOK! YOONIE!" Mimi and Kat screamed as they ran into Hoseok's bedroom, which caused the younger male to groan and pull Yoongi closer to him to hide his face in Yoongi's hair. "IT'S CHRISTMAS, WAKE UP!" they got on top of the two bodies and began jumping up and down.

Hoseok groaned yet again, which caused Yoongi to chuckle softly. It was 8 am, Yoongi's been awake since around 6:45 and just laid in Hoseoks arms. Yoongi smiled at the twin girls, the two smiling back at him and trying to pull Yoongi out of Hoseoks old.

"Stop it!" Hoseok whined, pulling Yoongi back towards him, his eyes now open, "he's mine!"

Kat and Mimi pouted and crossed their arms, "Yoonie Oppa isn't proferty, Hoseokie!" Kat yelled, which made Hoseok roll his eyes at them and stick his tongue out. Yoongi just laughed at the whole situation, feeling at home in a sort of way. Hoseok had a good family.

"Leave Hoseok and his boyfriend alone!" Dawon shouted from the hall, this causing Hoseok to blush madly and the twins to finally leave the bedroom and close the door behind them.

Yoongi just laughed, turning his body to face Hoseok's. The red haired male was staring at him, this resulting in a blush forming on Yoongi's cheeks. The elder moved the hair out of Hoseok's face, admiring his looks and features. He still couldn't process that he and Hoseok were together, as boyfriends and not just some friends with benefits type of thing. Hoseok was rarely having panic attacks, didn't have urges to self harm, and that made Yoongi happy. That fact brought him genuine happiness.

Hoseok felt the same, he didn't think he'd actually be able to cause a change within Yoongi. He didn't think he'd change Yoongi for the better. Yoongi wasn't as judgemental anymore, he would see scars and not grimace nor become repulsed by them. Now, he just saw them as apart of living, they go away if you make up for it and were apart of growing up and living your life. He understood that now thanks to Hoseok.

"I love you so much," Hoseok whispered to Yoongi, his hands on the elders waist and the other on his cheek caressing the soft skin under his finger tips.

Yoongi stopped breathing and when he composed himself he attempted to utter the words back to Hoseok.

"I love you," Yoongi mumbles, feeling the sharp pain of a cut on his neck.

a/n
Oof