(No) Lie Twenty Seven : "Ready?"

HI WELCOME TO MY CRAZY ASS WARNINGS IF YOU'RE NEW HERE
SOPE IS HAVING SOME SEXY TIME ON CHRISTMAS, DON'T WE LOVE THAT
18+ Content ahead, not recommended for soft stans, if you're uncomfortable with any sexual things. EXIT!
We have some kiss kiss, ride ride, blow blow, and moan moan, mhm mhm
As always my sinners I hope you enjoy

Yoongi blushed slightly at Hoseok's words, though didn't have much time to get flustered over them when Hoseok's lips were being pressed against his

His legs encased Hoseok's waist, which pulled the male closer to him. Yoongi's hands went to Hoseok's shirt, the elder male slowly pulling it off of his lovers body. While he did this his and Hoseok's tongues were wrestling for dominance, their lips fitting onto one another's comfortably. Hoseok sat up on his knees, helping Yoongi take off his shirt. Yoongi licked his lips at his boyfriends toned body, he's already seen the younger shirtless but hasn't had the honor of openly staring at him.

Hoseok chuckled to himself as he took off Yoongi's shirt, pushing the male back on the bed and connected their lips once more. As they made out Yoongi's hands trailed up from Hoseok's bulge, to his toned stomach, and went to his neck where he wrapped his arm around him. Hoseok groaned into their passionate kiss, loving Yoongi's touch on his body.

To get back at Yoongi for his slight teasing he grinded down their clothed erections together, which caused Yoongi to moan quietly. "Look, just me grinding on you has you moaning," he cooed mockingly, Yoongi glaring up at him.

Though he wasn't able to mock the younger back since Hoseok began kissing his neck, Yoongi let his eyes flutter shut. His hands went to Hoseok's red hair, tugging lightly when Hoseok began making hickeys on his collar bone and chest. "N-not so m-many," Yoongi reminded Hoseok, who just laughed to himself.

Yoongi took a deep breath before getting up and pushing Hoseok back on the bed, "Remember, this is your present," he reminded, pecking Hoseok's lips before leaving open mouthed kisses on Hoseok's neck and collar bone. He kissed Hoseoks scars as he went down, his hands going over them softly.

The elder moved down Hoseok's stomach and to the hem of the younger males sweat pants.

He looked to Hoseok for permission before pulling them down, the younger just nodding in his direction when he felt Yoongi stop; he had his eyes shut. Yoongi pulled down Hoseok's sweatpants and boxers, Hoseok kicking them off before Yoongi did anything. The black haired male stared at Hoseok's dick for a couple seconds, attempting to decipher how that was going to fit in his ass without causing any pain.

Hoseok noticed Yoongi not doing anything, he peeked an eye open to see Yoongi with flushed cheeks staring at his erection. He closed his eyes and just let out a deep chuckle, "You're really slow," he claimed, causing Yoongi to sneer in his direction before licking a line from Hoseoks base to his tip. This action causing the younger to gasp softly at the feeling.