Lie Twenty : I'm Joking

Yoongi ended up leaving Hoseok's house before anyone woke up, a skip in his step as a wide smile remained plastered on his face.

He and Hoseok had kissed, the two finally admitted their feelings for one another, and Yoongi couldn't be happier about it. Even though he wanted to stay to see Hoseok's mothers reaction to him being there, he had to go home.

And right when he walked through the door way is right when all the happiness he felt left his body.

"Where the hell did you leave go last night?" his mother asked with a harsh tone, her glare boring into Yoongi's skin like a blow torch.

He looked at his mother, his expression solemn, "Had an emergency, I needed to leave, sorry to worry you." he told with a bow, no cut appearing on his body since he technically wasn't lying. It was an emergency, and he didn't want them to worry.

His mother wasn't satisfied, "I didn't ask for some half assed truth, Min Yoongi, I want to know exactly where you were." his mother knew well of his half truths, she was her son and she does the exact same thing.

Where does he think he gets it from.

Yoongi now gulped, his mother having walked closer to him. The cuts that were once on his ribs were now gone since he finally admitted he liked Hoseok, but he still had some for other lies and he really didn't want his mother to notice them. His mother was an extremely intimidating woman, that was a given truth, but right now Yoongi wasn't going to just fess up everything because she was glaring at him.

"I can't tell you," he said, making direct eye contact with the woman who gave him life yet managed to drain it out of him all at once.

Ms. Min smirked at her sons new found bravery, laughed at it, who did he think he was to give her that kind of reply? "I don't know who you think you're talking too but you better fix your act, Yoongi. This running off with some stupid excuse is getting on my last nerve, do it one more time and i'll make sure you regret it." she warned him, giving him a slight push as she walked away.

Yoongi released the breath he was holding, his heart rate slowing down now that his mother was away from him. He quickly rushed to his bedroom, closing the door shut as he flopped and his bed and screamed into his pillow. Despite his mothers warning Yoongi was still as giddy as a child on christmas day, he kissed his crush, he finally admitted his feelings to the male he's been hooked on for the past couple months.

The black haired male took his phone and opened it, noticing he had a text from Hoseok. He blushed as he opened the message.

Seokie
Thank you for the last night, for the kiss and helping me out with my panic attack. You really do have nice lips, Yoon

Yoongi couldn't help but blushed as he typed out a reply.

<><><>

NamJoon groaned as he made rough contact with the ground, all at the mercy of Jung Hoseok.

Hoseok had just told NamJoon about what happened with Yoongi, the male was his best friend after all, and Joon just teased him about it over and over again. So, like the wonderful passive aggressive person Hoseok is, he kicked Namjoon off his bed by 'accident'.

The younger glared at the red haired male as he got back on the bed, laying on it has he stared up at Hoseoks star covered ceiling. "Anyways, asshole, why did you call me over here in the first place?"

Hoseok chuckled at what was supposed to be an insult, though his laughter dyed down quickly when he thought about how he was going to tell NamJoon the news. He took a deep breath before saying, "Jin is back, Joonie,"

NamJoon looked over at Hoseok with a 'that's bullshit' type of expression, the younger male soon breaking out into a fit of laughter. Though when he noticed that Hoseok wasn't laughing, not even smiling or smirking, he gulped on his saliva.

"Is this a different Jin, one you just met? Where's the cut? Where's the lie?" he asked, looking at Hoseok with pleading eyes, "tell me you're joking."

Hoseok bit his bottom lip before saying, "I'm joking," a cut appearing on his arm when he said the words, proving to NamJoon that he wasn't playing around, "I'm not joking, Joon," just like that the cut faded away from Hoseok's skin, the younger male before him now getting up and pacing Hoseok's bedroom.

Once he collected himself enough to speak, Joon looked over at Hoseok with teary eyes, "Why is he back?"

"I don't know, I want to meet with him again but I want you, Soyeon, and Jeongyeon to come so he can explain it to all of us," Hoseok informed, staring at his best friend with sorrow.

Why does NamJoon hate the idea of SeokJin being back in Korea so much? That answer is simple, Jin broke NamJoon's heart. It wasn't intentional, it wasn't like Jin took Joon's heart and stomped all over it, even though that's how NamJoon sees it. NamJoon was in love with SeokJin, madly in love, he considered Jin to be his first love; even after the male broke him. Joon liked Jin much like Jungkook used to like him, before they were together of course. He would fanboy over Jin's looks, admire the elder male for his smarts and personality, look at him as if he was a god.

But Jin didn't return his feelings, he saw NamJoon purely like a younger brother or best friend, not like Namjoon wanted to be seen by the elder. One day, he was going to go and finally confess his feelings for the elder male, only to find SeokJin making out with someone else. Jin followed after him, told the younger male how sorry he was for him having to see that. Jin was, and still is, an honest person and flat out told NamJoon how he didn't see him in the same light.

NamJoon was young, not even in high school yet, and that news ripped his heart to shreds. He thought maybe he was too ugly, not smart enough, not worthy nor good enough for someone like Jin. And when Jin just moved about 2 weeks later without an early notice, that didn't help in the slightest since Joon thought it was his fault for the elders disappearance. It took awhile for NamJoon to be okay, to finally bury all that pain, but now it was coming back ready to rip NamJoon apart.

"Joon," Hoseok whispered as he walked closer to the younger male, who didn't even realize he was crying, "NamJoon," he called one more time, now right in front of him. The silver haired male looked at Hoseok, tears streaming down his face.

No words were shared as Hoseok held NamJoon in his arms, the younger male crying out all his pain on Hoseok's shoulder.

a/n
Yoongi is in it for me, I swear. Why the hell did first love come on while I was writing the whole Jin and NamJoon backstory? Now Just right (Got7) is playing, my playlist is so weird.