Chapter 1: Sneaking Out.

Alex's POV:

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No. You know, I could do this all day." I said to my best friend.

"Alex, Please. Let's just act normal for once, Don't you love the feeling of walking around freely and being human? Not caged around in a hotel like some animals." Ari Said waving her arms Dramatically.

I sighed. She's right. I mean, We never leave the hotel and it wouldn't hurt to have a little bit of fun. The carnival does sound good too so, why not.

"But what about the bodyguards and Laurie? I don't wanna face Laurie." I said trying to reason with the weird chick yelling at me.

"She won't know, They won't know either." She looked at me hopefully.

"Fine. I guess we could, But if the bodyguards find out it's all on you." I said as I ran to change from my sweats.

"Yas, Bitch Yas!" Ariana cheered running over to her suitcase.

I rolled my eyes at her. She's a mental case, But we balance each other out. She has her weird days and I have mine so that's one of the reasons why we work so well together.

You probably have no I idea what I'm talking about so let me fill you in a bit, We're actresses. Not small T.V show actresses or commercials, But movie stars. I know it seems like I'm bragging but it's true, We're huge all around the world and worked with many famous movie stars.

But right now we're back in our hometown here in New York for an action movie we're doing, But as you can see we're not allowed to leave the hotel in case we get 'mobbed' or 'Hurt' as our manager Laurie says. But no one really listens to the bitch. Anyways, we've been here for a couple of weeks and this hotels been a nice home for us since we're not going to be at our house in Brooklyn in quiet a while.

So, Obviously that's why we're sneaking out to the carnival right outside of Brooklyn right now. The carnival used to be in town once every year and Ari and I would always go ever since we were little. It was a tradition of ours but We haven't gone in the last three years since we became famous so it's going to be fun to go back.

I pulled on some dark wash ripped skinny jeans and combat boots. I decided to keep my tank-top on and just pull on a muscle-tee that says 'Sun's out, Guns out' Curtsy of Mr.Tatum.

Yes, We know Channing Tatum and even though he's Hella hot he's also 34 and married with a child so it would be pretty weird to ogle at the holy hotness that is him, with his wife there. But he's a funny guy who has a weird habit of dancing a lot when in between takes. Moving along, I grabbed a plum colored hoodie and sunglasses and headed back to the living room.

I walked in and found Ari standing there wearing clothes identical to mine except the muscle-tee that we shared she wore a crop top and Uggs with her black hoodie.

"Ready Betty?" She asks not looking up from her phone.

"Yeah," I trailed off looking at her weirdly.

'Betty?' I mouthed to myself raising an eyebrow.

I shook my head at her randomness.

"Leggo." I grabbed her sunglasses and threw them at her.

"Feeling ghetto now are we?" She asked smiling.

"Yep, Now move your ass. I'm in the mood for a Hotdog." I said skipping past her and out the door.
---------

It felt good to be back in our childhood Amusement park, But it would have been about ten times better if we didn't have to disguise ourselves.

After going on a many rides and eating many Hotdogs it started to get a bit dark out and the carnival started to empty out a bit. I took my phone out to look at the time.

7:11 pm.

We should be going home soon. It was fun and only 2 people knew who we were so thankfully nothing happened and no one got hurt, But I knew once we went back to the hotel we would probably get an earful from Laurie.

I shook my head trying to shake away her annoying Ass face pictured in my head.

"Hey Ari, I need to pee. I'll be right back." I told her.

"Drink too much Pepsi?" She smirked.

I stuck my middle finger at her.

"Hurry though, I really want to ride 'Super Stormer' before it closes." She said.

"Okay, I'll Be right back." I told her as I put my hood down lower and ran to the toilets.

When I almost reached the door someone bumped into me from behind and I dropped my phone.

I pulled my hood closer to me and stayed in the same position looking downwards. Please don't spot me, The last thing I need is to be mobbed right now. After a few seconds I decided to turn around and found the person bending down to grab their phone, So I quickly grabbed mine and ran into the bathroom before they could see me.

I sighed in relief once I closed the door. No need of another person recognizing me, It'll just end up in the paper and get me and Ari busted.

I washed my face and exited the bathroom tucking my phone into my back pocket. I ran over to join Ari on our last ride before we left.

"Hey." I said breathless.

"What took you so long? I asked the guy to wait for you. It's our turn." She said and grabbed my hand.

We sat on the ride and We screamed. And not in the way people usually do, You know when the ride has some places that aren't scary like the beginning and the end? Yeah, Me and Ari tend to scream in those places just to irritate everyone on the ride with us. It's always fun to see them so pissed off.

"That was fun." I said.

"I told you it would be." Ari said linking hands with me.

"We have to get back to the hotel now."

"Yes, And face that Ass-Wipe of a Laurie." She said making a disgusted face.

"Can't wait." I said with a fake enthusiasm.

We went back into the hotel and got passed by the security safely. However as soon as we came out of the elevator we heard the nasally, Horrific voice that every human would despise to hear.

"Where were you Ladies?!? I've been looking everywhere for you!"

Busted.

-----------------------//---------------------

Authors note:

I know the first chapter is boring as hell but it gets 10x better I promise. What do you guys think of my new story? I hope you like it <3

Xoxoxo Moi.

Vote! Like! Fav! Comment!