◇1?◆

◇◆◇

"Sonnie! Get back here!"

"No way! Your leaving me to go to a stupid party!"

"It's not a party, Sonnie. It's a fundraiser that is ment to help animals in need."

After saying this the woman named
y/n huffed and stood in the middle of her hallway, with her arms crossed.

"Sonnie, I'll get home before midnight. Most likely at 10:00 or 11:00pm." she said sighing, letting her arms fall.

She walked to her front door and grabbed her purse.

"I'm leaving now, bye." she said opening the door and putting out one foot.

"Wait!"

The sound of paws hitting the wood floor filled the house. Then around the wall peeked a calico cats head.

"Bye have fun partying."

"It's not a party, Sonnie."

"Whatever, also I still have a bad feeling about this. You shouldn't go out."

The cat started to walk around the wall she was once peeking out from. Sitting herself in front of y/n, she continued,

"You know when I get these feelings something bad happens. And it's almost night so that's even worse. What if you get kidnapped! I won't be able to tell anyone because they can't understand me!"

Crouching down and petting Sonnie's head, y/n said,

"Listen I understand how you feel, but I can't just not show up to the fundraiser I was in charge of. Also I have to speak in front of everyone and I'm the only one with the speech I prepared."

"So! They can improvise!"

"Sonnie."

"Fine, whatever. But when you get kidnapped don't expect a pity party from me!"

The calico said with a huff.

"Well just incase your wondering, I made sure to call a few drivers to escort guests home after the fundraiser. Ya know to make sure everyone gets where they need to safely. And yes I will be driving myself to and from the event because I'm the main host I'm not going to be drinking."

"I don't care. Now leave or your gonna be late."

"Good bye Sonnie."

Y/n said with the same gentle voice she had been using for most of the conversation.

"Bye."

After the door shut, the calico cat made her way to the living room to rest until her human and friend returned.

Hopefully unscathed.

◇◆◇

Tap

Tap

Tap

The sound of heels hitting the cement driveway sounded through out the light yellow and blue sky.

It's around 8:00pm the bright day coming to an end, but dusk just rising up.

Y/n got in her car, pressed the brake, got in reverse, then pulled out of her driveway. Then she started on her way to the fundraiser.

The fundraiser is for animals in need.

For animals that live on the streets, in shelters, out in the wild, or are being illegally housed by people when they should be free in the wild.

Basically it's to gather money that will be used to house, feed, hydrate, free, and to overall help any and all animals.

Y/n, along with her colleagues, also hope to bring an awareness to animals and how some are endangered or are close to becoming endangered. Also how people shouldn't buy and adopt exotic animals to have as pets.

Not to mention, that if someone finds or sees a dog, cat, or other animal on the street, they should call a service that can help the animal.

"Get away from me!"

While stopped at a red light, y/n looks over to see a dog on a leash being pet by a small child. The dog was obviously not having it, deciding to bark/scream at the child to go away. The dogs owner is happily talking to what seemed to be the child's parent.

"Hmm."

The light turned green and y/n is back to driving her way to the formal fundraiser.

◇◆◇

-🍑🌻

" Doc " hawks×reader ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara