◇16♣︎◆

◇◆◇

Y/n's pov

Fast forward to Tuesday, where y/n just got home from the clinic, after a short day of work.

At 12:20 I need to head to U.A. to pick up Hawks. Man I feel like a mom.

"Welcome back to the humble abode, y/n." Sonnie said as she walked into the hall to greet y/n.

"Hi Sonnie. How's your day been?"
Y/n said, walking over to the cat.

"It's been fine. I saw a gross brown blob fall into the yard so I was waiting for you to get back to check it out. You know so if it attacks it kills you not me."

Y/n glared at the Calico cat as she stopped what she was doing.

What the fuck did this to my cat? Where did she ever even learn to talk like this?

You started to think of a million questions as you made your way outside in your yard.

"Sonnie where did the brown thing fall?" Y/n asked the cat who had followed her outside. "Right over there." Sonnie said, pointing over to the right corner of the yard with her paw.

Y/n cautiously crept over to the corner and looked all over the ground to try and find whatever Sonnie was talking about.

Then, you saw a baby bird trying to flap it's wings.

It's brown, white, and black.

Must be a baby. Probably fell from a tree out of its nest.

You grabbed your phone out of your pocket and called Blue.

Blue loves birds so she'll know what to do.

◇◆◇

a/n: you'll be following hawks now, stalker

Ahhh haha habababnsjksmsnjskns.

Hawks is flying through the beautiful blue sky as he rushed to get to U.A..

What is wrong with me today? I haven't be punctual all day!

Hawks landed on the U.A. grounds and walked through the front gate.

He walked into the building and-

1A, okay yeah, I remember where that is.

He waved to Recovery Girl, who was sitting at the secretary seat, then continued on his way to where he thinks 1A is.

Okay it should be right around here if I'm right! Right?

Hawks turned down a hallway and saw the big door that belongs to the classroom of which he was trying to find. He walked up to the door and knocked.

Wait was I supposed to knock?

The door opened slowly as Aizawa looked out to see Hawks.

Hawks himself glanced inside the class and saw empty seats. His eyes shot open and he looked at Aizawa.

"You're not late, they're at lunch." The black haired man said seemingly reading Hawks' mind.

Hawks' eyebrows came together showing just how much he was confused but he decided to put it aside. Aizawa had slowly walked back to his desk and slumped in his seat starring at a small pile of papers. The paper at the top had red pen written all over it.

Someone must have failed.

Hawks calmly walked over to Aizawa with his hands in the pockets of his jacket.

"Sooo, what time do they get out of lunch?" Hawks asked trying to fill the silence. It didn't fit the room.

"Soon." Was all he got as a reply. He decided to give up on making small talk with Aizawa so he whipped out his phone and sent a small text to y/n.

I'm bored. What are you doing?

I found an injured baby hawk in my backyard so I called Blue and she told me to bring it to the clinic so I did. But now I feel bad for the mom hawk that might be searching for her baby.

Somehow, y/n was able to type all of that in under a minute. Hawks had to reread it a few times to understand but eventually he got it and texted back.

Have you named it?

Why would I name him? I'm not gonna keep it.

Hawks audibly sighed at what y/n said/texted.

Name it so you don't have to refer to him as a it, him, or something.

Well then do you have any suggestions?

What about Keigo.

???

Is it a boy?

Yeah, we think.

Hmm, how about Taka.

You want me to name the hawk hawk?

Yes? I have limited time here, I didn't know I was gonna have to name something when I texted you.

You don't have to name it, you just wanted to.

I don't know about that but whatever. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Don't.

uwu

Hawks I swear.

Talk to you later kids are starting to come into the class. Ily (♥´∀`)/

Whatever, see you later.

Hawks put his phone away and looked at the seats filled with students.

One of said students, had green hair and looked constipated. Another, Hawks recognized as Tokayami a boy with a bird head that instantly grabbed Hawks' attention.

Before saying anything, Hawks layed his hands in the pockets of his jacket once again and slightly smirked, then began. "I'm Hawks, the number three pro hero, and I'm here to answer any questions you have about becoming a hero." After speaking, around nine hands flew up.

Why did I say yes to this?

Five questions later.

"How much time do you get to be alone?" A girl that looked like literally nothing because she's invisible, asked.

"Enough to eat, sleep, and do other things with. Though not all hero's have the same schedule, so compared to other hero's I could have way more free time then needed." Hawks said getting more and more bored as the class went on.

Now I know why Aizawa looked so dead earlier.

"Do you get a lot of babes?" A boy with- you know what I don't need to describe him, you already know who it is.

"Uhh, no?" Hawks didn't know what to say. He was caught off guard to say the least. So much in fact that he laughed a little after replying to the boy.

"If there aren't anymore questions," Hawks glanced around the class. "Let's head out to the field and you can all try and capture me!" Hawks clapped his hands together at the end of his sentence -to add a dramatic effect-.

◇◆◇