◇12×◆

◇◆◇

a/n: following hawks

"Hawks! We got a call from a citizen that a group of shady looking people are lurking around a suburban area!"

A young new hero bounced through Hawks' office doors.

"Really!? Great I hate doing paperwork and now I have an excuse to not do it."

Hawks said bored and tired as he stood from his chair and stretched his arms and wings.

"Okay, I'll fly out there and watch the group to see what's up with 'em. While I'm gone can ya do my paperwork?"

Hawks said as he rounded his desk and walked to the elevator.

"Yes sir! I can send you the coordinates then get to work!"

The young hero said as he saluted to Hawks and rushed behind the desk.

◇◆◇

a/n: back to y/n

The store should be right around this corner... and here it is.

Y/n walked her way into the store, and went straight to the small selection of pet supplies. (After grabbing a basket of course)

All I need is a leash and the cat food Sonnie likes, also a few other random things.

Y/n grabbed both a black leash and the cat food and added them to her basket.

Then she walked to the food aisle and started to search for a snack. But of course y/n can't live a simple life.

A loud bang rang through the store, which was soon followed by a few other bangs.

Y/n's eyes widened and stayed wide as she turned around to look at the front doors of the store.

In front of the doors stood four large men covered from head to toe in black clothes, not to mention the six guns they carry.

Two of the men are holding two guns while the other men are holding one.

What am I supposed to do? Get on the ground? Drop my stuff? I don't want to move, what if they shoot me?

You took a deep breath and closed your eyes, a calming method you taught yourself as a kid.

"EVERYONE GET ON THE GROUND AND HOLD YOUR HANDS UP WHERE WE CAN SEE THEM!" One of the men yelled through out the small store.

Let's just listen to what they say so I don't get shot or something.

Y/n got down on her knees and held her hands up after setting the basket of items in front of herself.

Okay just take deep breaths and think about birds or something.

You thought as you kept your eyes closed.

"HEY, you with the h/c hair!" You heard a gruff voice from in front of you shout. You opened your eyes to see a sleek black gun pointed right at you.

Well shit.

"Put your purse in the basket and slide it over to me." He said with a lower voice then before.

Why wouldn't he just come and grab it from me, instead of having me slide it to him in my basket?

While thinking you did as told not wanting to get shot right now.

After sliding the basket to the man he lowered his gun and turned around, he walked down the aisle without looking back to you.