◇22✾◆

◇◆◇

Y/n's pov

As you and Hawks enter your house, Sonnie came running from the living room. Unfortunately for her through, the floor launched her into a wall and she crashed with a loud thud.

Despite her crash and obvious disorientation, Sonnie yelled as loud as she could. "I knew I smelt a bitch!"

Both Hawks and y/n looked at the cat in confusion.

Is she talking about Hawks or me?

"What did she say?" Hawks questioned, looking at you with his adorable face.

"She called one of us a bitch but I can't figure out who she was talking about." Y/n informed Hawks as she moved towards the cat.

Hawks closed the door behind both of you as you moved to your cat.

"Wait is he staying?!" Sonnie looked betrayed to say the least. "Y/n, you can't seriously be thinking about having kids with a man you're not married to!" Sonnie said in a teasing tone, though despite it being a joke
y/n could feel her cheeks heat up by the comment.

"Sonnie, stop messing around. Also he's just staying over for dinner." You said while walking to the end of the small hall, waiting for Hawks.

Hawks walked over to you and smiled to you as he made his way over.

"Whatever you say, but when I become an aunt I'm gonna shout 'told you so' from the top of my lungs for a whole month." Sonnie said prancing into the living room to the couch.

"Sonnie!" You scolded the cat as she continued to her sleeping spot with a confident smirk on her furry face.

You little brat.

"Hey Hawks, there's leftover chicken in the fridge and plates are in the cabinet right next to it. I'm gonna go use the restroom real quick." You said pointing your thumb towards the kitchen but walking in the opposite direction.

"Got it! Oh, and thank you!" Hawks said, smiling to you before he launched himself into the kitchen. The childlike excitement seeping off of him.

You walked to the bathroom, did your business, then sped walked back to the kitchen after you heard a loud bang.

You walked to the living room to find Hawks pressing himself against the ceiling, a mortified look drowning his face. Under him was Sonnie snickering while jumping up on her hind legs to swipe at the man.

On the floor was also a plate and a piece of leftover chicken.

"What happened?" You asked in a clam but confused voice.

From above, Hawks said, "She started to attack me and I didn't want to hurt her so I flew up here." This was all said in a rushed sentence so y/n had to think for a minute before understanding what Hawks had said.

"Oh, he's just being a wimp." Came Sonnie's sickly sweet voice.

These two are gonna be the death of me.

◇◆◇

After getting Hawks down and Sonnie to stop trying to jump on him, y/n was able to sit down at her small dinning table with Hawks across from her. Both of them enjoying the wonderful chicken that they were devouring.

Sonnie's asleep on the couch, laying in one of the many wired positions that she often sprawls herself out in.

Y/n and Hawks juggle eating and talking as the night sky soon showed itself.

The dinning area, that's placed on one side of the living room, was drenched in darkness as the moon rose for its time to shine.

A single lamp was the only light that was in the living/dinning room as Hawks and y/n continued to get to know each other better and better.

And around 10:00 was when Hawks finally left. Saying goodbye with a nice and snug hug with y/n he flew into the sky looking back once to see the door to the nice and small house shut. All the lights were out except for one which he guessed was y/n bedroom light.

As he turned around and flew himself back to his home, only one thought flooded his mind,

'I really like her.'

And that one thought caused the man to run himself into a building.

Don't daydream and fly kids, it's dangerous.

◇◆◇