◇29▧◆

◇◆◇

Y/n's pov

After Sander finished his meal, you both set out on the small adventure that was a walk.

You walked him through a park, to which he freaked out because a little girl wanted to pet him.

He let her and she was very very happy.

But after he had a mini panic, which you assisted in helping him through.

But after the park you went back to the clinic you call a work place, and got him comfortable with more food and water.

He said thank you and a goodbye as you left. When you did leave you were happy, you could tell Sander had some fun, obviously aside from the panic he had been set into from the child.

It was still early in the afternoon and you didn't have to be at work so you decided to stop at home then go to a store to get a leash for Sonnie.

Hopefully this time I won't have to witness burly men get mauled by cats.

You stopped for a moment, processing what you had just thought.

Never would have guessed I would ever think that.

You chuckled yo yourself as you left the clinic and started walking to your car.

You got in and drove home.

I'm starting to get a bad feeling. Today has been to calm.

As you stepped into your house, Sonnie jumped onto you.

"Whahisjsn hsinns sk!?" Was the muffled sound that escaped your mouth as Sonnie dug her exposed claws into your skin.

Because the door was still open, you fell backwards out of it and on to the cement walk way.

It felt like a knife replaced your spine with how much it hurt from the fall.

"Oh my glob, are you alright y/n?" Came a sudden voice.

You recognized it as none other the Hawks'.

He's gonna laugh.

"Ah ha! I knew I smelt bird!" Sonnie's high pitched voice yelled as she got off you only to sit on your stomach.

"What just happened?" Hawks said in between chuckles and laughs.

Currently, Hawks is starting over you. A joyful smile placed on his face. He's looking down at you from, his feet right next to your head.

"Should I call my army? Oh, or I could just take him by myself!" Sonnie said, referring to attacking Hawks.

"Sonnie, don't even." You said glaring at the cat.

She looks at you and makes eye contact. "I hope you realize that I barely listen to you and right now is no different."

You huff and hear Hawks laughing above you.

You look away from Sonnie and look at Hawks.

"Hi Hawks. Are you having a good day?" You said from your spot laying on the ground.

He looked down at you and smiled, "Honestly, I was having a pretty bad day but you made it so much better."

You smiled and felt your face heat up slightly. "This is gonna get gross real quick if you don't stop flirting." Sonnie said, eyeing Hawks from her sitting spot on your stomach.

You glanced over Sonnie before grabbing her in your arms and sitting up.

You crossed your legs and held Sonnie like a baby.

"Aww, who's a precious little kitten?" You said while rubbing Sonnie's belly.

"Wtf! Get off! Stop, what if one of my soldier's see!?" Sonnie started to screech.

All the while, Hawks was slowly dying of laughter.

◇◆◇