◇26π◆

◇◆◇

a/n: second pov, following y/n

After your realization that Hawks is a ripped boi, you got yourself under control. But of course Hawks had seen your adorable blushing face and teased you about it while you both continued to walk outside.

Once out and under the blue sky, you scanned over the front of the school yard.

Hmm, I should try and find some birds so I can ask them to help.

Then you saw an adult squirrel jump from a bush.

You physically cringe at the thought of talking to the squirrel.

"Okay," Hawks said as he slammed one of his hands onto your shoulder. You looked back at him with wide and judging eyes. "Wha-"

"Before you ask anything, I just want to say, good luck!" Hawks had cut you off, and gave you an encouraging smile.

Then the man removed his hand and left.

I mean he didn't leave completely. He just walked a few feet away.

I guess he's giving me space. I don't really know why but ok."

"Oh ma glob. Well don't you have a fine peach." The drunk sounding voice came from the squirrel you had seen earlier.

"Oh ho? I could say the same about you, handsome." A more feminine but still drunk sounding voice responded.

You saw that a new squirrel had appeared and you once again, cringed.

If there has been one rule I've learned from being able to talk to animals, it is to never interrupt two squirrel's while their trying to get in each others pants.

You turned to glance at Hawks only to receive two thumbs up from the man.

You rolled your eyes playfully and started to look around the rest of the front yard of U.A..

"Y/n, why are looking around when there are two squirrel's right there?"

You look at Hawks with slight annoyance but sighed releasing any pent up annoyance that you had.

"They're hitting on each other." You say simply, continuing to try and find animals to help you. (Just like a true queen)

You could hear Hawks try and hold back some laughter, but you put your full focus on a colony of ant you had found.

After nicely asking them if they had seen the stray dog and then asking for them to help you find him, you stood up straight and stretched your arms.

"Hey y/n,"

You looked over to Hawks with a questioning face.

And he continued, understanding you were listening.

"I guess you could say the squirrel's want to nut." ...

You stared at Hawks, cursing him out in your head before returning back to the job currently at hand.

Small time skip

You had managed to find more then a hand full of animals like rabbits, random bugs, birds, and squirrel's that weren't trying to bang each other.

Soon, you had gotten intel -from a crow- that your small army had found the dog.

"Hawks they found the dog I'm gonna go see him." You said, facing Hawks.

He gave a confused and worried face before saying, "Do you want me to come with?"

You shrugged, and said, "Only if you want to." You then started to walk to where the crow had told you to go, but not without your little hawk following behind.

You made it to the area where the crow had landed and stood there waiting for Hawks. He rushed to your side and glanced around the area.

"Do you see him?" You whispered into Hawks' ear. This made him shiver because he wasn't aware of how close you both were not to mention he was distracted by trying to find the stray.

"No, not yet." Was what he said in a hushed tone.

It was silent for a while before a rustle in one of the many bushes came to your ears.

You both looked over to the bush and examined it. Nothing looked out of place and you couldn't see what had made the noise.

"Should we go over there to check it out?" Hawks asked, talking into your ear in a quiet voice.

"No, you should fly a little ways away to give him some room." You said back which Hawks responded with a confused and taken back look.

He then gave you a 'Are you crazy?' look, which you in turn said, "There's a bunch of ants talking to me right now and they're saying it's the dog. Also, the reason I want you to move away is because he's been hunted down by a bunch of different people that probably weren't as discrete and quiet as they should have been."

After talking you gave him a small smile, along with a small push. "So shoo, Captain." You said in a teasing tone.

"Don't you have a job to do?" "Yeah, stop flirting." "Let her live!" "Yeah, he's cute she should keep him!" "I wish I was a human!" "I like being an ant!" A bunch of quiet and squeaky voices started to talk and make random comments.

Ants aren't my least favorite bug to talk to but their voices sound like ones you hear in your head.

"Thank you guys. I appreciate you helping me." You said to that near by ants.

Hawks gave you a concerned look and the idea of not listening to you and staying flashed in his eyes. But he complied, and after a few minutes of thinking he wish you good luck and said, "If you need help just call my name and I'll be here in seconds.", before he flew away and landed in a tree.

Well now to try and get the stray without any harm done.

You sat down on the ground and stared at the bush. Soon enough, a head popped out.

The head belongs to none other than the stray dog. He's a English Bulldog and also seems to be around two or three years old.

"Hey, I'm y/n." You said in a calm voice while still sitting down on the ground.

He looked disturbed and cautionary.

You smiled gently and said, "You can come out further, I won't hurt you."

◇◆◇