◇11~◆

◇◆◇

"Sonnie I'm home!"

"I was sleeping you loud mouth!"

Wow, nothing like getting yelled at by my cat.

Y/n walked down the small hallway that leads to her living room.

Sonnie hangs around in here most of the time. She's probably on the couch laying in some weird pose.

Entering the living room, y/n was greeted by her Calico cat that was laying like a starfish.

Not the weirdest but still up there.

"Why hello y/n, would you like for me to fetch you a band aid? Or would you like for me, your cat who only wants the best first you, to leave you alone so you can suffer?" the cat said moving her head to look and make eye contact with y/n.

"I'm fine Sonnie thanks for asking."
y/n said her calm voice drowning in sarcasm.

"Well excuse me Miss. Sassafras." Sonnie said, hissing slightly at the end.

"You really like to go from 0 to 100 real fast, don't ya?" y/n asked sarcastically, sitting down bedside her feline friend.

"Oh sweety I go from 20 to 100 faster then you can think." the cat said in her high pitched voice.

"You start at 20?" y/n asked looking at the cat and petting her fur.

"Obviously. Only lame humans start at 0."

"Whatever. I'm heading to bed have a nice night Sonnie."

"Night, I guess."

◇◆◇

You woke up the next morning (not) prepared for the day ahead of you.

I should walk to the small convenient store to get a leash for Sonnie or something.

Sonnie, somehow, destroyed both a pet crate and a leash that y/n had gotten for when they both needed to go somewhere.

If I want to take her to Hakamata's house to meet his cat then I'll need a leash.

You got dressed and walked to your kitchen. Then you had breakfast and also layed out Sonnie's breakfast.

I'll tell Sonnie the I'm gonna head out then I can leave.

Sonnie walked into the kitchen and said, "Good morning my friend, what do you plan to do today? What you do every weekend?"

Why? Why is she like this?

"Actually, I'm gonna stop at the convenience store a couple blocks away. I'll leave in a few so I won't be gone for long."

Sonnie looked at you with so much judgement that you could feel it.

"I can't wait for something bad to happen, and when it does I want you to actually listen to what I have to say."

She looked back to her food and began to eat. She stopped and glanced at you and said, "Are you leaving or not?"

"I'm just surprised that you didn't ask why I'm going to the store."

"I was hoping that you're leaving to get me more of my favourite food."

You huffed slightly and a small smile graced your face.

"While I'm out I'll get some. Now goodbye."

"Bye bye, bitch."

◇◆◇