◇7-◆

◇◆◇

"So about your dress."

"It's not even bad man. It's just a black dress there's nothing wrong with it."

"Thank you Hawks."

After the three adults got up from their table, they started on their way to the art exhibition.

I wonder how many people will even want my paintings.

"Y/n, how many formal outfits do you own?" you heard Best Jeanist ask, distracting you from your question.

"I haven't been able to go clothes shopping for a while, and I wear almost the same thing everyday so I don't look in my closet that much." You replied calmly.

"So your answer is that you don't know?" he asked looking over to you.

"I guess." you said while shrugging your shoulders.

"I should take you shopping and give you my fashion advice." Best Jeanist said gaining a glint in his eye.

"I rather not. I have work to do not to mention everything I do on the side." you said looking ahead, down the short hallway.

"What kind of things do you do on the side?" Hawks asked most likely trying to change the subject.

"I teach dance classes to kids every Tuesday and Thursday. I also paint every now and then for my friends." you said walking in between both the men.

"Did you paint for the exhibition here?" Hawks asked looking over to
y/n with both of his hands behind his head.

"Yeah I don't think they're that good though." you said glancing over to Hawks who was still looking at you.

"Well we're here. Guess this is where we split up." Best Jeanist commented as we arrived at the open doors of the art exhibition.

"Mhmm, I'll see you both later, hopefully." you said as you left both the men, but at the end turning to them and winking. "See ya."

Best Jeanist smiled under his mask like clothing and said to Hawks, "I'm going over to the stage. You can come if you'd like." then he left.

a/n: switching to hawks

I wonder what kind of art is being shown and sold. Should I buy something? I already donated but hmmm.

As Hawks was thinking to himself, he started to walk to stage area.

If I see anything I like I should try and buy it. I mean it's for a good cause. Why not.

Also my apartment is extremely bland.

◇◆◇

After a few minutes the exhibition started. The chairs that were placed in front of the stage are filled with anyone ranging from hero's, and local businesses, to average day citizens that want to help a good cause.

I wonder how many hero's were invited by the Hana lady. She seemed nice but manipulative, like she could convince someone that I'm a bird. Which I'm not.

Oh! Do they have chicken in here I think I smell something that's food like.

Hawks was about to get up when the microphone was spoken into.

"Hello everyone, I'm Hana and I will be in charge of the art portion of the fundraiser. If you don't know what is about to happen let me explain,"

She took a pause to clear her throat then continued.

"So we asked a few artist to make original art for us to sell here at the event. All the money of which, will be used to help our cause. We never gave a specific style of art for our artist to create, so no matter what kind of art you like you'll most likely find something that interest you."

She kept a wide smile the whole time which crept Hawks out a little.

How can someone smile so much while trying to convince a crowd of people to buy some paintings?

"Now that I've explained what's happening, a few waiters will be around with signs that you'll be bidding with. Even if you think you won't buy anything please grab a sign, you never know, you may see a painting that you really like!"

◇◆◇

Small time skip along with a change of pov. following y/n.

The first five paintings have been sold and everything is going smoothly. Luckily people seem to actually like the paintings we're selling. For some reason I thought no one was going to buy the paintings.

"And sold to the man in green!" Hana's voice echoed through the room as the sixth painting was sold.

"Be careful! It's a painting not a fucking rock!"

Blue.

◇◆◇