◇18➹◆

Don't smoke kids, it's bad.

◇◆◇

a/n: back to following y/n

The boy rushed over to another boys side as they both eyed you.

I feel extremely uncomfortable right now.

"Well now that you've got Hawks I'll be on my way." Recovery Girl said waving to you slightly and leaving.

"Sorry about that, y/n." Hawks apologized while one of his hands rested behind his head.

"Oh it's fine. I think I might have been a little late myself." Y/n said smiling slightly to the man in front of her.

"Great so I'm not alone in this." Hawks smirked as he looked at you but your attention was stollen by to boys slowly creeping up behind Hawks.

"Uh," You pointed behind Hawks, causing the man to turn around and see the two boys. They looked pretty shocked to be caught, though you were confused on why.

Did they seriously think I wouldn't see them?

"Uh, what are you two doing?" Hawks asked slightly worried.

"Research." They said in unison.

Hawks looked back to you with confusion all over his face. You gave him a 'I don't know what happening either' face and he returned it with a 'let's go before we find out' face.

Don't ask me what either look like.

"Well, we'll be going now, bye." You said stepping over to Hawks and grabbing his hand then pulled him toward the U.A. building.

"Make sure to get to class!" Hawks called out to the two students and in one swift motion, he had you in his arms bridle style, and was flying in the sky.

Wait when the fuck did this happen? Did I black out?

◇◆◇

Small time skip

Hawks landed outside a restaurant called 'Herosudinā'. You new the restaurants owner quiet well and often ate out at said restaurant, with the owner.

You may remember the man Mat. He's the owner.

You became friends with him in college he always dragged you out to party but you just stood by and watched the man till he was done and took him home. He's like a little brother to you, often bugging you with his problems and you giving sassy remarks to make him feel better.

Aside from the owner, the restaurant it's self was quite fancy and only served to hero's. It's like a safe haven for hero's to chat with one another and eat without having to deal with reporters and fans.

You're one of, if not the only, civilian allowed in the restaurant. Rules right from the owner himself. Despite his playboy type of personality, he's a respectable business man that has flourished in the business world.

And to say the least you're very proud of your little brother type friend.

"Have you ever been to Herosudinā?" Hawks asked as he softly put you down on your feet.

"Yeah, I'm friends with the owner. He was actually at the fundraiser with us but he was probably flirting with the other guests." You said, showing Hawks a small smile.

"Really? I guess you charmed me so well I didn't see him." Hawks smirked at you as you both walked into the fancy restaurant. Hawks then held out his arm and you wrapped yours around his.

Walking into the restaurant, you saw more then a few of your paintings decoration the walls, small gold plates bolted into the walk underneath them to explain what they ment and what they're call, your name also added to tell the viewer who painted the art.

"So should we just get a bunch of different types of cooked chicken or have an actual meal?" Hawks whispered into your ear as you both are led to the booth you'll be sitting at. 

You hummed while thinking before replying. "Chicken. Definitely chicken. We can always have a real meal some other time."

Hawks let out a breath and said, "Oh man I thought you were going to say a real meal there for a second and I got so sad." You let a smile explode on your face as you glanced over to Hawks.

He seemed to notice your smiled and returned it, as he slipped his arm from yours and sat down. You sat across from him and the waiter asked what you would like for a drink.

After placing your drink orders, you and Hawks continued to chat.

"What happened to the hawk you found?" Hawks asked leaning forward on the table.

"Well first, after telling Blue that you wanted to name the hawk Taka she decided to go along with it and now that's his name. Secondly, we found out that Taka has a broken wing so we banged him up and now we're waiting for him to heal." Y/n said think back to Blue's happy face when she saw the baby bird.

"So his name is really Taka?" Hawks asked excitedly an open mouth smile on his face.

"Yeah Blue really liked the name and because he's gonna be spending a lot of time at the clinic he needed a name." You said as the waiter came back to the booth with the drinks.

"Are you guys ready to order or do you need more time?" The waiter asked politely.

"I think we're ready." Hawks said looking over to you.

You nodded your head implying that you're ready.

I'm ready for the chicken.

◇◆◇