◇9(◆

◇◆◇

a/n: following hawks

Ok so, ya know how I said that I was only going to buy a painting if I liked it? Well I did. I didn't buy the painting because y/n made it. Like yeah she's cool and seems really nice but... You know I don't know what I was getting at.

A few movers came on stage to remove the painting from said stage. If you weren't paying attention to Hana while she spoke you could hear a woman screaming at a couple movers.

I wonder what the did to deserve that woman's wrath.

A new painting was added to the stage, it also was made by y/n.

Wow, she's an amazing artist. I mean compared to me she's a god when it comes to art. All I can do is make a sloppy stick figure.

◇◆◇

a/n: following y/n

All of my paintings were sold. And for a LOT of money. We're going to have so much to help the animals with.

"Hey y/n, good job keeping all the movers in check. Also thank you for giving me a few more. I really needed it." Blue said walking up to you and smiling slightly.

"Are you happy because you got to yell at a bunch of people?" you ask questioning why she's smiling.

She only smiles when something really good happens or when she's able to take her anger out on things.

"Maybe, I mean it was a lot of fun to boss people around. I never get to at work, so this was like a fun brake." ahead said while putting her hands on her hips and sighing happily.

"Sometimes I question why your not a police officer or something. Ya know someone who is in charge and tells people what to do." you said shaking your head and looking Blue in the eyes.

If you don't make eye contact with Blue she'll assume that your scared of her. Which could be another reason why she was yelling at the movers.

"I like animals more then people and rather take care of them and make sure they don't die, instead of doing the same thing with drunk strangers." she said placing a hand on your shoulder then started to walk away.

"See ya later y/n." she said waving a hand sloppily over her shoulder to you.

Looking back to her you said, "see ya." then started to walk over to the group of movers.

Once to the group you caught their attention and started to give instructions.

Part of your duty is to make sure that all of the sold art works are mailed to the new owners house.

"All of the paintings should have the name and address of the owner on a card that was taped to the back of them. You need to load the paintings in separate boxes and rewrite the name and address on the box so it can be mailed to the owners home. If you have any questions please ask me."

The movers starting to pack and move all the paintings while you had to stand and watch.

How long is this going to take? It's 9:20 something and I want to find Hare and Kumori. I also want to talk to Hakamata and Hawks more.

◇◆◇