◇21❀◆

◇◆◇

I'm going down. I'm going timber!

"Aahhh!" A quiet scream escaped your mouth as you fell to the ground, a great weight upon your back.

You heard a breathy 'oof' fall from the weight on your back's mouth.

Who the fuck is about to get thrown in the road?

Speaking of the road, on the opposite side of the road two pigeons sat starring at the two adults fall and eat shit onto the ground. (Not literally, they didn't actually eat poop)

"Does that man have wings?" A high pitched and annoying voice came to your ears. "Oh wow, he does! He looks like a ugly chicken!" Another high pitched voice screeched.

Oh no, pigeons.

Y/n's face scrunched up as she realised who was currently laying on top of her.

Male with wings. Looks like a chicken.

"Hawks if you don't get off me right now," Y/n threatened to the man who she couldn't see.

"Wait, can you even see me?" The familiar voice asked after y/n heard a few choughs and the sound of spitting. Still though the man had not moved from her back.

"No, I can't see you but the pigeons talking about an oversized chicken gave it away." Y/n said in an annoyed tone as she looked over her shoulder to see Hawks.

As she looked at him he started to spit grass from his mouth.

"What the fu-" You started to say before getting cut off by the chic- man laying on you.

"When I tackled you I got a face full of grass." (more like ass) He said, as he rolled to your side and sat on his knees next to your sprawled out body.

You sat up while saying, "To bad the grass wasn't chicken feed, then you wouldn't have to spit it out and look gross." You now sat in front of Hawks but you scooted back a little because the man was still trying to dispose of the grass in his mouth.

He looked up at you with judging eyes and you smirked in response. Once he finally rid himself of the gross wet grass in his mouth, you reached out to him and ran a hand through his hair.

Hawks was quite for a moment before saying, "Wow... romantic." He said it seemingly amazed and smirked right after talking. You on the other hand, had your smirked that you had been wearing falter into a small soft smile that Hawks enjoyed.

"Stop starring at me Hawks, it's creepy." Y/n said in her beautiful and calm voice as she continued to clean his face of dirt and grass.

Hawks' face scrunched up slightly before returning to his smooth skin.
"I just said this is romantic." He said smirking at you.

You moved to your knees and started to fix and clean Hawks' hair.

"Does that mean you have to stare at me?" Y/n questioned her friend as she glanced down at him noticing a small tint of red crossing his cheeks.

Is he blushing?

"Aww, pink looks good on you Hawks." Y/n said with a teasing voice as she sat crisscross apple sauce on the ground in front of Hawks.

Hawks' red wings wiggled as he wobbled side to side after hearing
y/n's comment.

Hawks then cleared his throat and held his hand out to y/n. "Do you wanna stand up, or are we just gonna sit here in the grass?"

"Okay, okay, let's go." You said in a calm voice as you took Hawks' slightly larger hand. He stood then pulled you up from the ground, next he went to wrap his arms around you but you stopped him.

"Oh no, we're walking this time, captain." You grabbed his hand and started to lead the way to your house.

The morning sky had been flushed out by noon time and replaced by a incoming navy blue shade, that just by looking at it made you feel moist and stuffy.

"Its gonna start raining soon, Love." Hawks said skipping to your side, a smirk painted his face. "If I fly you home we can miss the rain." He continued to justify why he wanted to fly you home.

"I like the rain," You looked over to face Hawks while still walking, "Babe." You said smiling.

"Ugh, my heart! Never do that again I may just burst!" Hawks declared as he tightened his grip on your hand.

"That just makes me want to do it more, Hun." You looked ahead at the clear sidewalk.

Hmm, nobody's out side. There must be a really bad storm coming.

Above the to adults was a sky full of gray and white clouds. The colors mixed so much it looked like they were fighting.

"How much farther do we have to walk?" Hawks asked, sounding like a child.

"We have to walk through the park then its only a few streets till my house. It's honestly not that long." Y/n said wrapping her arm around Hawks', cuddling it slightly.

"Are you cold?" Hawks asked, sounding worried. "Nope, just wanted to hug ya." Y/n replied.

"Hmm, or did you want to feel my overwhelming muscle!?" Hawks said loudly with his adorable smile hanging on his face.

"Listen Love, my arms are almost the same size as yours." You said leaning away from him to look at his face, though you didn't let go of his arm.

"Really? Once we get to your house I'm gonna show of so much, it'll be overwhelming." Hawks bragged about his arm muscle. "Mhmm, you do that but please don't say overwhelming again."

Hawks gave you a confused look. "You said it twice." Y/n said smirking at him. "Wow you must really like me if you forget so easily around me."

Hawks and yourself laughed together the rest of the way as the sky started to clear up.

The dark blue and groggy gray colors retreating so the sky showed off only soft blues, purples, reds, and oranges, and yellows as the sun slept on the horizon.

Today was beautiful.

◇◆◇