◇2!◆

◇◆◇

"Hey! Look here! Look here!"
"Hey look this way!"
"Quit pushing!"
"Look my way! Pose, yeah just like that!"

Wow. I wasn't expecting there to be this much paparazzi. I guess the few hero's we invited are really big.

I'm not really into hero's now. As a kid I loved and appreciated them, but now as an adult I'm too busy with work and everything that I can't check the news or talk to anyone who knows about hero's.

I don't even know the top ten hero's.

I know All Might is number one, but after that I can only guess.

◇◆◇

"Who's that?"
"Is she a guest?"
"Should we take pictures of her?"
"I am she's pretty."

Y/n had parked her car, and is now walking to the front doors of the event hall.

"Hello y/n, I thought you would have been here earlier." a woman named Blue said.

"I wanted to but Sonnie wasn't exactly happy to watch me leave." y/n said stopping outside to talk with her coworker, before entering the event and launching into work mode.

"I see. Did she have a bad feeling about you leaving?" Blue asked, looking worried.

"Yes she did, but I told her I had to come. I think she understood, she just didn't want to though."

They continued with a little small talk before a limo pulled up at the curb.

"I should head on in. See ya, Blue." y/n said turning to enter the tall build that will be holding the fundraiser event.

"Yes, hopefully we'll be able to talk later." Blue said before getting back to work, which is to welcome guests and check that they're on the list of party goers.

"Hey! Who are you?" a loud voice shouted out to y/n.

Y/n turned to look for who owned the voice, and she saw some of the paparazzi looking back to her with hopeful eyes.

"I'm no one important." she said without hesitation. Turning back to the doors and entering, with the help of two bodyguards.

Y/n's pov
◇◆◇

"Y/n! Hey, how've ya been!?" a man across the venue shouted.

That must be Mat. He's always loud.

A man with brown hair strolled over to y/n, on the way saying 'hi' and 'hello' to a few other guests.

"So y/n you excited for your speech?" he asked in a perky voice.

He sounds like a school girl.

"I guess. I rarely have to give speeches but when I do I dread every second leading up to it."

"Hmm, classic case of stage fright. Anyways, I gotta go entertain the guests some more. Good luck, I'll be cheering you on!" he said/shouted, then y/n watched as he left to the bar area to talk and flirt with a few lady's.

I should try to talk to a few people before my speech.

You walked over to a small group of people consisting of, two men with strong builds, and one of your other coworkers.

That's Hana, she was in charge of talking to and inviting hero's. That means the two men she's talking to are probably hero's.

"Oh! Hey y/n, you got here later then I expected."

Hana said, catching a glimpse of you out of the corner of her eye and deciding to start a conversation.

"Hello, and I did want to come earlier but I got distracted." you said smiling to her, following with her doing the same.

"No problem! As long as you showed up it wouldn't matter what time. Unless you couldn't do your speech, then that would be a problem."

She said getting quieter as she went on.

"So you're gonna give a speech?" one of the men asked, though the way he said it, it sounded like a statement.

"Yes, I am. My names y/n, by the way." you said holding out your hand to shake his.

"I'm Hare, but my hero name is Sunny." he said smiling and shaking my hand.

"And I'm Kumori, also known as Cloudy. It's nice to meet you." the other said.

After shaking hands with Hare you did with Kumori to.

So they're hero's, and I'm guessing from their names their quirks have to do with the weather.

"Kumori and Hare here are two of the hero's that I invited. There's more coming, but because it's still early they haven't showed yet."

Hana said smiling and looking around the event.

"I'm gonna head over there to talk to a few more hero's I invited. Have fun!"

And with that she left.

I wonder how many more hero's will show up, or how many are already here?

"So y/n, what distracted you before coming?" Hare asked sounding genuinely interested.

"My cat Sonnie wouldn't say goodbye to me."

Wait, they don't know I can talk to animals. I must sound weird.

"Oh, you have a cat? Me to!" Hare said a light turning on in his eyes.

"Can you talk to animals?" Kumori asked, ignoring Hare's excitement.

Wow I didn't think he'd guess that. Honestly thought they'd just think I'm crazy.

"Yes I do, and yes I can." you said replying to both questions.

"Wow! What kind of cat are they?" Hare said excitement bubbling inside of him.

He must really love cats.

"Her name is Sonnie, and she's a Calico." you said smiling slightly.

"Oh no." came a small whisper from Kumori.

"REALLY!? I love Calico cats! I wanted one but Kumori here said no. Anyways, I have a Siamese cat and her name is Ai!" Hare said.

The shine in his eye is so bright.

◇◆◇

After talking to Kumori and Hare for a while longer, you decided to step away and talk to a few other guests.

Wow they we're so nice. And they must be here for Hare's overwhelming love for any living thing on this planet.

You found yourself wondering to the small bar that was placed in the event.

I should grab a water before I head up to the stage.

"What can I get ya." the bartender asked.

"Just a water please." you said.

After the bartender gave you you're water, you thanked him, then adventured out to the middle of the event hall.

So many people.

◇◆◇