◇4*◆

◇◆◇

a/n: following hawks

"Hawks! Pose for us Hawks!"
"You're my favourite hero!"
"Smile for me!"

I'm a model. Oh yes I'll give you the best picture you've ever seen!

Hawks smiles his heart melting smile and the paparazzi go crazy. Or even more then they already were.

The hero then walks further down the walkway to the large doors of the fundraiser.

Yes he's going to a fundraiser. The same fundraiser our lovable y/n is at and hosting. Of course y/n is not the reason he came it's because he wants to help all the (delicious) chickens.

After posing for the paparazzi a little longer, Hawks was greeted by a woman who introduced herself as Blue.

The woman gave the okay for the two bodyguards to let Hawks through, which they did.

Wow this place is huge.

"Oh, thank you by the way." Hawks said to the bodyguards before the doors closed, to which he received two quiet 'you're welcome'('s).

Hmm where should I go first? They're gonna do a art exhibition, I could go check out the art beforehand. Okay let's do that, right after I get food.

Hawks walks over to the large table filled with delicious food.

Wow I'm in love.

The 22 year old man was downing more then enough chicken that would have been able to satisfy a small family.

He doesn't care though he's a hungry boi.

◇◆◇

Okay now that I've eaten, let's head to the art part of this place.

"Oh hey Hawks, may I ask how your time has been here?" a woman asked while walking up to our ash blond boy.

I don't think I've ever met or have seen this woman before.

"You might not recognize me but I'm Hana! I'm the one who invented you to this fundraiser!" she said smiling with her eyes closed.

"Yeah I remember now that you said your name. Sorry I didn't recognize you sooner." Hawks said shaking hands with Hana.

"It's fine, and also we're gonna start the event now with the main speech. So please don't stray to far from the main area by the stage." Hana said in her always high pitched but friendly voice.

Hawks replied by shaking his head to show he understood along with a small 'okay', and Hana left.

Well, I guess I could check out the art later. Now I'll just socialize.

◇◆◇

"Testing testing, one two three." a familiar voice said from the stage.

I think the event is starting now. I should listen and stop eating.

Even though the man said he was going to talk to people, he got distracted by the new platters of freshly cooked chicken to even care about other people.

Of course some people did come up to him and say hello others staying longer to better catch up with the number 3 hero.

Hawks, for the most part, didn't mind. Of course he did want to spend most of his attention on the chicken, but he's a hero and he has a reputation to keep up.

This didn't take up to much time. When he finished his plate a new lady was up on stage and he decided to listen.

Her voice is really calming.

Hawks has been told by a few people every now and then that his voice is nice or calming. He never really understood how someone could like a voice, but this woman was changing that right now.

To him, most voices are the same. The high ones, the deep ones, the soft, the sweet and musical ones. He new different kinds but it was hard for him to figure out what people have what voice.

All he new right now though, is that he really likes this woman's voice.

It kind of creeped him out. To realize so quickly that he liked someone's voice. It's weird to say, in your own head or not.

Well it is to Hawks anyway.

◇◆◇

a/n: sorry if he's a little/a lot ooc.

◇◆◇