◇32◍◆

◇◆◇

Y/n's pov

You woke up the next morning earlier then Hawks.

You somehow managed to untangle yourself from the mess of limbs and two wings to which you then took a nice and steamy shower.

After that you set out Sonnie's cat food and said cat was still peacefully asleep which was a happy little plus to your morning.

Should I make breakfast or wait for Hawks to wake up?

You checked the time and noticed it was still pretty early in the morning.

I'll start to make something.

Your stomach growled in agreement and you started to pull random ingredients from cabinets in your kitchen.

You were halfway done with cooking when two heavy arms wrapped around your waist and two large red wings showed up in your peripheral vision.

"Good morning Captain,"

"Morning Love," came the raspy and tired morning voice of Hawks.

You chuckled as he stirred and made silent whining sounds.

"Are you not a morning person, Captain?" you asked, smiling.

"Dunno, I just slept really well last night. Guess I didn't want to get up." he said, still wrapped around you.

You nodded and continued to make breakfast. Whenever you needed to move around the kitchen Hawks would shuffle along with you.

When you finally finished, you clapped your hands together and whispered to Hawks that you're done.

"Mhmm," was all you got as a reply from the sleepy overgrown bird.

You let out a breath before you started to move to the small dinner table with Hawks clinging to you.

You sat down the two plates of food and removed Hawks from yourself, barely audible complaints coming from the man's mouth before he saw the food in front of him and started to dig in.

You smiled at the sight of the happy bird man before sitting down and eating to.

Sonnie soon woke up and ate her food while sending glares at the still sleepy but excited Hawks.

After each of you were finished eating, you told them what the plan for the day was.

1) Go to a store and buy a harness for Sonnie.

2) Visit Best Jeanist.

3) Get home and hopefully relax.

It was a simple plan for the day but with both Hawks and Sonnie with you you could only guess how the day would soon end up going in a direction you never plan it to.

"Okay captain, go do whatever you need to to get ready!" you said, standing while looking at Hawks.

"Aye aye!" He said with more energy then he has had for most of the morning.

Then, after Hawks was ready you both said bye to Sonnie. She hissed and told you to fuck off with the KFC meal.

Anyway, because Hawks is difficult he refused to let you drive to a store. He also refused to walk so instead you found yourself being flown around by Hawks.

It was a peaceful flight, small talk was made though it was mostly just the two of you calling eachother names.

You got to the store bought the harness, Hawks was noticed by a few of the near by civilians some asked for pictures and autographs and he happily oblige.

You waited off to the side patiently, until Hawks came over to you and scooped you up in his arms then flew away.

You held on tight to him, still not completely adjusted to flying in the sky.

"You don't have to hold on so tight, love. I won't let you fall!" Hawks said happily, smiling at you with his big cute ass smile.

Oh man, he's gonna give me a cavity with how sweet his smile is.

◇◆◇

I wrote most of this while waiting in Walmart.