◇31✧◆

◇◆◇

Y/n's pov

The movie started and you recognized it as one of the best known movies ever made.

The 'Bee Movie'.

You had it but had never gotten around to actually watching it because you were always to busy.

It was a gift from one of your coworkers, probably Blue or Hana.

"Do you know what it is yet, Love?" Hawks asked, while he not so subtly moved one of his arms around so it was on your shoulders.

You smirked and inwardly giggled at how cheesy you found it but moved on. "Yeah, its the one about bee's and shit, right?"

"You got it, Love."

This time you didn't bother to hide your chuckles and soon enough Hawks joined in. Though he didn't really know why you were laughing, he just thought you looked cute while laughing.

Not to far away, Sonnie started to stalk to the couch slowly then she hopped up on it swiftly.

"I'ma about to be the biggest cock block of the century so move over." She said, wrenching herself into the small space between the two of you humans.

You stopped your giggles and instead had a face of confusion and disbelief that was directed at the calico cat.

"Did she say something?" Hawks asked.

"She said she's a cock block."

Hawks heard what you said and combusted into laughter.

You sighed out a quiet laugh but directed your attention to the tv.

The movie was playing and you wanted to pay as much attention to it as possible because of how many people seemed to love it.

...

By the time the movie ended, you had somehow forced yourself to stay awake. But both Hawks and Sonnie had fallen fast asleep.

During the wonderful movie that is the 'Bee Movie', Sonnie had crawled onto your lap. Then because there was nothing in between you and Hawks, he unwrapped his arm from you and instead let you hug and cuddle up to it.

You're comfortable, yes, but in the morning you know you'll be cursing yourself out for sleeping on the couch. Or more so your back will be doing the screaming because it will undoubtedly be in pain.

But after a long while of you debating whether or not to wake Hawks up so you could both at least feel like functional humans, you decided against it.

You looked out a nearby window and saw the pitch black night sky.

Mhm. No, maybe I should wake him up. I bet he has to do at least something tomorrow and he probably won't want to feel like crap because of a stiff back.

You started to debate to yourself again and finally decided to wake the man up.

Oh no wait! He doesn't have to do anything tomorrow, that's why he came over to spend the night.

You remember why Hawks had come over in the first place.

After texting with Best Jeanist, you had asked Hawks if he wanted to come along with you when you went to visit the fiber hero. He agreed and asked to stay over at your house the day you went and you were more then happy to allow Hawks over to your house.

I should wake him. I'll move Sonnie aside though because she'd kill both of us if I woke her up.

You gently scooped Sonnie up in your arms and moved her aside to a comfortable spot on the couch.

You then stood in front of Hawks and shook him.

But he stayed asleep.

You then developed a glare that was directed to Hawks.

You poked his face and when he still wouldn't wake up you flicked his forehead.

Hawks' face scrunched up and he slowly opened his eyes.

He looked at you sleepily, dazed, and confused. His eyes squinting to adjust to the darkness.

"Ya need something doll?" he asked, rubbing his eyes.

"I didn't want us to both sleep sitting up so I woke you up so we can go to sleep in my bed." you said in a whisper.

He nodded his head, a sly and flirtatious smirk coming to his face. "Are you asking to sleep with me?"

You glared at him and said, "Whatever you can freeze out here in the living room.".

You ignored the blush on your face as you made your way to your bedroom. Unsurprisingly, Hawks was just a few stumbling feet behind you.

"I didn't even realize how cold it was till you said something about it." Hawks mumbled out as he walk in your room after you did.

You hummed in response and simply crawled into your bed. You were pretty tired but once you laid in your nice and snug bed all the exhaustion hit you like a truck.

Hawks wordlessly climb in next to you and because you didn't feel the touch of even a single feather you guessed he was facing you.

You had your eyes shut but you opened them to steal a glance over to Hawks.

And sure enough he was gazing at you like he would to chicken but less of a hungry look of course.

"Yes?" you asked with one raised brow.

"Wanna cuddle?"

The way Hawks asked genuinely made your heart melt with how innocent and expectant he sounded.

You smiled and said, "Sure,"

You cuddled up to Hawks face in his chest and his arms wrapped around you.

◇◆◇

a/n: sorry this was kinda late. Also I hope everyone is pleased with Hawks choose of movie.