◇20♣︎◆

◇◆◇

Y/n's pov

Right after Hawks dropped you off at your house you whipped out your phone and started typing.

All you did though was change Hawks contact name from 'Hawks' to 'Hun'.

I hate myself.

You walked into your bedroom and fell asleep instantly when you reached your bed.

The next morning

Y/n woke up to a ball of fluff suffocating her. That ball of fluff is also known as Sonnie.

"Ha-" Y/n started to say something but was interrupted by the fur that entered her mouth when she sucked in some air.

Y/n started to have a coughing fit and sat up, which automatically made Sonnie fall from her face.

"What the hell!" Was what came slipping from Sonnie's mouth as she collected herself.

"Sonnie why were you on my face?" You said in a breathless voice caused by almost suffocating.

"Was I? Huh, weird." Sonnie said nonchalantly and simply left the room with a bounce in her step.

That cat is the fucking demon and no one can fight me on it.

You slipped from your bed and continued with your everyday routine till you finally stood next to your car.

Maybe I should walk today. Yeah I can walk, I haven't been able to go through the park in a while.

You took a deep breath and started on your adventure to the clinic where you work.

You continued to walk and walk, finding the rising sun to be relaxing as you watched it.

The sky was the same color as this 😂 emoji's tears. With cotton ball like clouds dancing through the morning sky.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?"

Oh yes, the beautiful morning ruined by the birds cussing each other out.

You continued to walk, finally making your way to the park where you could walk through straight to the clinic.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hiiiiii!" You listened as a hyper active squirrel yelled hellos to you.

You simply smiled softly at them and waved in their direction, continuing on your walk.

As the cherry blossom trees leaves fell around the park y/n finally made it to her work.

She walked in, saying hello to a parrot that was leaving after having a surgery on her wing, along with a few hellos and good mornings to her coworkers and the animals currently checked in to the clinic.

After asking how the animals felt, -mainly if they feel comfortable and if they need anything- y/n made her way back to the front of the clinic and checked out how many people were waiting.

Only three people. Though it's only the morning so there should be more by noon.

"Hey Hana," You whispered to the girl who was currently sitting at the front desk. "I can take someone who's waiting back."

"Okay, great!" Hana said as she announced for one of the three people to make their way over to you.

A lady stood, she had a small white bunny with red eyes.

Aww a bunny.

The rabbit opened its mouth slightly, and to anyone else a small squeak would have escaped the bunny's mouth, but for you, "What'chu starring at?" The bunny asked in a deep deep voice, sounding more aggravated then it probably is.

I guess a fifty year old man but who knows?

Y/n didn't respond verbally, though she died think about it.

Blue would be proud.

◇◆◇

You had just finished your long day at work and are now walking back to your humble home.

Wonder what kind of disaster is waiting for me at home.

As you pondered what Sonnie could have done while you were gone, a red winged idiot snuck up behind you. You, of course had no idea that the said idiot had done what he has/is doing, so you continued to walk without a care in the world.

Until, the bird man fucking jumped on you. Yeah he jumped on to you.

The fucking audacity.

◇◆◇