◇37 out of 37◆

◇◆◇

Time skip to the futurrreeee~~

"Hello everyone and welcome to hero news." The female anchor of the news station said with a smile.

The man next to her also smiling before speaking "Yes, hello everyone thank you for joining. Today we have some news on Hawks the number two hero."

"Hawks has recently been spotted with his long term girlfriend wearing what looks to be a matching set of rings." The woman said, looking over the notes she had made before hand.

The man hummed and said, "This could be what some are hoping it to mean, which is that they're getting married."

"Or that they just decided to get promise rings." the woman finished.

The man nodded as a picture of Hawks and y/n popped up behind both him and the woman.

The woman looked at the picture and said, "I can only imagine how many fan girl's are sad and how many are happy right now."

The man laughed as the woman continued, "So many people were happy when it was confirmed that they were dating but there was also a few people who couldn't hold back on letting what they thought fly out in the open."

"Yeah, a lot of civilians were sad that Hawks wasn't single anymore." the man said.

"I think it was because they thought he would let his relationship get in the way of saving people and being a hero." the woman said.

"Maybe but it could also always be because they wanted to be with him." said the man.

"Yeah yeah, like any of them had a chance. y/n seems like a sweet and gentle soul who loves Hawks with all her being. I'm honestly hoping that they're getting married. I love the way they both handle the media, I think they're perfect for each other." the woman complemented.

...

"Sonnie get back here!" you yelled as you chased after the calico cat.

"As your best friend, I'm grounding you y/n! You have no choice in the matter!" the cat yelled, as she ran through the halls of the house.

"Sonnie, I don't know how you're talking with my shoe in your mouth but please stop! I need to leave!" you groaned as you almost ran right into a wall before getting back to chasing Sonnie.

"I'm a magical cat woman, so you should respect my wishes and stay!" Sonnie shouted.

Seriously, how is she talking?

When you arrived in the living room right behind Sonnie she jumped on the couch and dropped the shoe.

You glared at her and asked, "Why don't you want me to leave? I'm literally just going to work?"

"Because," the cat started, "when Keigo proposed you didn't tell me till after you told your friends at work, Hakamata, and Sander! Why was I the last to know!?"

You sighed.

Because you we're sleeping when we got home and if I woke you up you would have killed me.

"Saved the best for last." you decided to say.

She glared at you before slapping at the shoe.

You grabbed the shoe and put it on while muttering a thank you to Sonnie.

"Whatever, you're lucky I'm tired."

Yeah okay.

"Bye Sonnie, tell Sander I said bye when he wakes up."

The cat hummed. "No promises!"

...

After your day at work you drove home, the sound of happy kids and crying kids filled your ears.

Seeing a happy kid and a sad screaming one really makes me feel conflicted on if I want one.

Wait, no I already have Sonnie and Sander as my children.

And if you count Keigo but that's kinda weird.

When you stopped at a red light, you glanced down the the small chain necklace that had a ring hanging off it.

You smiled before looking back up to continue driving.

I wanted my ring on a necklace because it just seems easier then to have it on my hand. Keigo also wanted to wear it on a necklace so that way it doesn't get dirty while he's fighting. This way he could just tuck it under his shirt where it'll be safe and sound.

...

You got home and saw Keigo standing outside the house with a tall man that was on fire.

Man, I hope this guys a hero or else he's kind just letting that fire slowly kill him.

"Hey?" You said after pulling up in the driveway and closing the car door.

You locked the car and walked up to the two men.

"Oh! Hey love, can you open the door? I kinda forgot my keys." Keigo said, excited to see you were now home.

You glanced over at the flaming man and rolled your eyes. "Sure, but can you introduce me to the dude whose literally on fire?" you asked while getting your keys out and unlocking the door.

He forgets his keys at home way to often.

Keigo hummed and said, "Love, this is Endeavor. Endeavor this is y/n, my fiancé." Keigo said pointing to both with his hands while talking.

You chuckled as you went inside, both men following after you. "It's nice to meet you Endeavor, also fare warning of the cat. She's not the nicest."

Keigo nodded and said, "Yeah she strikes when you're least expecting it."

You glanced at Endeavor and he looked like he was uncomfortable and was judging everything both of you said.

Tough crowd.

You placed a hand on Keigo's shoulder and kissed his cheek before saying, "I'm gonna take a shower then head to bed, try not to be to loud with whatever you're doing."

He smiled to you and nodded 'yes' saying a quiet goodnight before you left the room.

You heard screaming soon after and guessed that Sonnie had made her move of attack.

I should probably go and check on them but I really want to take a shower.

You stood in the hall listening to the screaming.

This is why I told him to be quite, now the neighbors probably hate us.

You walked back to the entrance of the house to see Sander watching with a small smile as Sonnie was jumping between both Keigo and Endeavor. Screeching at the top of her lungs as she scratched at both men.

Kinda wanna watch with Sander instead of helping but I won't.

"Sonnie please stop! I'll stay home tomorrow if you do." you shouted, which instantly caused the cat to stop and land on the ground in front of you.

"Really?" she asked, hopefulness dancing in her big cat eyes.

"Yeah, sure." you said in response.

"Yaaaaaayyyyy!" Sonnie celebrated by running around the room making both grown ass men flinch.

"You can talk to the cat?" Endeavor asked, but it was more of a statement.

"Yeah, I can talk to any animal. It's my quirk." you said looking at the two men.

Keigo was watching Sonnie as she ran around but was paying attention to he conversation. "She's like a real princess." He said, a smile on his lips.

You huffed and started to leave. "Anyway, I'm really going to take a shower now so try not to pick a fight with Sonnie or Sander cus' I won't be coming go help."

"Got it! I'll join you in bed when I'm done with my hero stuff!" Keigo said as you left. "Love yoooouu!"

◇◆◇