◇10)◆

◇◆◇

So now it's 9:37, and the movers are almost done. I should leave after 10:00 just because I'm getting sleepy and am starting to feel bad for leaving Sonnie.

"Miss. Y/n, we only have two more paintings to pack in the truck. I can handle the rest if you have something you need to do." the man with the beard said once he was in front of you.

"I don't really need to do anything other then talk to a couple of people but that can wait. All I've been doing is standing here and watching, so I think I can continue to do it for a few more minutes." you said in a friendly and calm tone while smiling.

"You've been a big help to us,
Miss. Y/n. You should take the rest of the event to relax and enjoy yourself." he said in a tone that seemed like he wasn't looking for a counterargument.

"Only if you insist. Also thank you for your help today. Make sure to tell the rest if the movers that I said thank you." you said ready to leave so you could talk to the few people you knew.

"Of course, now have a nice time."

With that you both went your separate ways.

◇◆◇

Y/n walked out of the hallway to the art room, and into the main event hall/room.

This place is as big as always.

The number of people was less this time. Due to the art exhibition being the main event, after it there is not much to do other then eating and talking.

"Hey y/n! Over here!" a familiar voice called out to you from what seemed to be around the tables of food.

I can't remember who's voice that is, but it's really familiar. Definitely not Hakamata or not one of the girls, it could be Hawks or Hare, and Kumori doesn't come across as the type of person to yell out over a crowd of people.

You thought about all this while making your way through the crowd of people. Once finally at the place you thought the voice came from you looked around.

"Y/nnnn!" the voice spoke again, but this time they drug out your name.

You turned to the left and saw Hawks with a plate full of fried chicken.

He... you know what I'm not going to question it.

You started to walk over to the man as he plastered a huge smile on his face.

He is adorable.

"Hello Hawks. I'm glad to see you again." you said sitting in the seat across from him.

"Please don't tell me you talk formally all the time." he said dropping his smile and raising one of his eyebrows.

"No just in front of new people. Usually makes them leave me alone." you smiled and looked down at his plate. "How much chicken have you had since you got here?" you asked and glanced up to him, a smirk playing on your lips.

He looked down to his food then back to you.

He looks so nervous.

Hawks' red wings are now drooping slightly, while the man himself could be called constipated by the look on his face.

"Uhh, I don't know. I guess by some people's standards, a lot, but to me not that much." he said tilting his head to left and avoiding eye contact.

"Blue, the woman who probably greeted you at the doors, was yelling about needing to restock the chicken earlier. It was hilarious to watch." you said before continuing, "Mind if I have one?"