◇3♡◆

◇◆◇

Why, why are there so many people?

"Testing testing, one two three." came a feminine voice from the mic on the stage.

"Hello and welcome to, Exotic Animal Vet Help's, first fundraiser. Before we have our speaker come up I would like to thank everyone here for taking the time to come to this event. All my coworkers that were involved in the planning, also had to juggle caring for the patient's at our office. So they were extremely busy but somehow still managed to take care of everything and plan this event. So I would like to kindly ask for a round of applause for my coworkers."

The guest's started to clap and after the small speech, you realized that it was Blue who was speaking.

I should get to the stage, I'll have to speak soon.

While the applause was dying down, you quickly walked over to the steps to the stage.

Soon after you arrived at the stairs, Blue introduced you and motioned for you to join her on stage.

Why did I agree to this?

You stepped up the few steps and walked over to Blue, luckily without falling or tripping. "Good luck!" Blue said smiling and winking to you before leaving and walking off the stage.

Okay deep breath.

"Hello everyone, I hope you're all having a good time."

What was that y/n!?

"Um, I want to thank everyone here for coming first off. I know as someone who barely has time to sleep at night that finding time to come to a random fundraising event for animals, is something that most of you might not have wanted to do or even needed to do. So thank you for finding the time, and coming to this event. Trust me when I say all the money collected here tonight, will be used to help and care for all the animals it can."

Come on keep going! You're not doing that bad.

Smiling you continue, "The focus of this fundraiser is to feed, shelter, and overall help any and all animals. We want to make this planet safe for both humans and animals alike. If anyone has questions that they would like to ask myself or one of my colleagues, don't be afraid to. We would be more than happy to help with any concerns you have."

Only a little longer then you can chill the rest of the time.

You dropped your smile and replaced it with your resting face.

"And to end my small speech, I would like to give a special thanks to all the hero's who have come to support our cause."

After thanking the hero's, the event hall erupted into applause.

Wow okay, calm down guys.

After a few minutes of you awkwardly standing behind the stages podium, the crowd started to calm down and the clapping stopped.

You showed a small smile and said in a quiet voice, "Again thank you, everyone. No matter how small or large your donation was, it is appreciated."

Some people in the crowd 'awed' and smiled others just continued to stand and listen.

"Anyway here is Hana who will be hosting and in charge of the rest of the fundraisers events." while giving a small smile you stepped back and let Hana take control.

◇◆◇

Sonnie's pov

"IIII'm gonna swiiiiiing from the chandaliiiieerrrrr, frrom the...*deep breath* CHANDALIIIIEERRRRR!!!"

While y/n is at the fundraiser trying to make friends, Sonnie is at home.

Singing.

And if it isn't obvious, she's singing 'Chandelier'.

She's also having an amazing time. After she finally forgot about y/n and how she left home with out a single care in the world, Sonnie started to have fun.

And by 'fun' I mean screeching as loud as she possibly can. To other people she's just a cat meowing and purring and sometimes hissing, but to y/n she's talking.

You would think having an owner that can actually talk back to you and UN what you're saying would be great. But it's not.

1. You can't make fun of them because they will know.

2. You can't have fellow cats around without asking because they will be able to hear a different voice.

And finally,

3. They constantly talk to other animals/other people's pets that will rub it in your face.

It sucks.

Well that's what Sonnie thinks. She has a hard time looking at the positive.

◇◆◇