◇30☆◆

◇◆◇

Y/n's pov

After making Hawks happy to the level of him almost throwing up, you asked him if he wanted to come inside to which he accepted.

"It's nice to see you. I feel like we haven't spent any time together in forever!" Hawks said, sitting down on your couch comfortably.

"Hawks, we saw eachother yesterday. Don't you remember me flipping you?" You said, smirking and sitting next to you.

Sonnie had jumped out of your arms as soon as she had the chance and ran to your bedroom. She was now currently hidden under your bed plotting your untimely demise.

"Oh yes, how could I forget when you flipped me head over heels for you?" He said in a playful manner.

You smiled and so did he.

You both fell into a nice and peaceful silence that neither of you tried to fill with random thoughts that came to mind.

Some of your thoughts being,

What has he been doing that put him in such a bad mood? Did something happen with his hero work? Did he hurt himself?

You let your eye wander over the man's body.

You noticed how his red wings seemed smaller then usual and how his body was sitting comfortably on the couch.

He was as muscular as he's always been. He didn't have and noticeable scratches or cuts and bruises so your worries lessened slightly.

However you still continued to think about him as you looked him over.

How long have I known him? Should I really feel the way I do about him when I've only known him for such a short amount of time?

Yes that's right. You knew self-consciously that you had growing feelings for this man.

However you never thought to much about it.

He's a hero, he probably has many fans that feel the same way about him as you do so why should you make a big fuss about it?

He was in every way charming to you. In some weird ways yes but none the less charming and amazing.

You liked the way his ash blonde hair would move around as he walked and talked. Also that sometimes when you would say something one of his wings would twich or they would both flutter without Hawks' knowledge.

You like how layed back Hawks is and how chill he always is around you. How, even in stressful situations, he seems to know what's going to happen and how to protect everyone and prevent something bad from happening.

How, when he says something funny or when you say something funny, he laughs or chuckles with this look in his eye that makes you want to blush.

"Y/n," You heard Hawks say.

"Yes?" You asked.

He smiled and said, "It's not that late and if you want I can stay a little longer and we can watch a movie or something."

You nodded your head with a small smile still on your face. "Yeah, I'd like that."

...

You left your standing spot at the microwave with a bowl of popcorn in your hands.

I wonder what movie Hawks chose. Probably something stupid.

You chuckled to yourself as you made your way to the living room and to the couch.

Sonnie had joined Hawks and yourself when you got up to make popcorn and when Hawks started to pick a movie.

Let's just say she found Hawks before you realized she came out of your bedroom.

When you sat on the couch and started to quietly munch on the popcorn, Sonnie looked at you from her position in the corner of the room.

Why is she in the corner?

You gave her a questioning look and she replied with a 'shhh!' so you decided to ignore it so you could relax.

Hawks was in front of the tv, shuffling between a few movies he had in his hands.

While you waited you looked outside to see the sky a purplish pink with no clouds.

It's supposed to rain soon so might as well appreciate the clear sky while we have it.

You let out a small breath when Hawks stood and stretched slightly.

He put a movie on before he joined you on the couch.

"Should I ask why Sonnie is in the corner?" He said from his spot right next to you.

"Probably not." You said before continuing, "What movie are we watching?" You asked turning your head to look at him.

To say he was close would be an understatement as you could practically feel his breath on your face.

"Dunno, guess you'll have to find out, Love." He said smirking.

You smiled at the nickname and playfully roled your eyes looking back to the screen.

"Grrooooossssss." Came a long hiss from the corner of the room that Sonnie just so happens to be in.

You glared at her with the smile still on your face.

◇◆◇