◇6+◆

◇◆◇

a/n: following y/n

Currently y/n is standing in front of a table that is hosting the one and only Best Jeanist.

Blue made eye contact with the hero as she said, "Here she is. I hope she can answer more of your questions." then the woman disappeared into the crowd of people.

"She is quite a sass filled being." he said and sighed right after.

"Blue is hard to befriend or even socialize with sometimes, but the struggle is worth it." y/n said sitting next to the man at his table.

"Thank you for coming by the way."
y/n said showing a small smile and getting comfortable in her new seat.

"I wouldn't miss an opportunity to support a good friend. You've had such a effect on how I see things since the day we met. Recently I found a small dog and thought about keeping him." the hero said while taking out his phone and giving it to y/n with pictures of a puppy on the screen.

"Aww! He's so cute. Did you take him to a vet clinic?" y/n started to fawn over the cute puppy she was starring at, but her inner veterinarian took over.

"Was he hurt? Where did you find him? Did he have a collar? You could have come to me for help." with the last sentence she gave the hero a disappointed glance before looking back to the pup.

"Y/n you're to busy for your own good, and that's coming from an overworked hero. I didn't go to you because you didn't need me distracting you." he said shaking his head and letting out a few small laughs.

"Whatever, here's your phone back. And what did happen to the dog?"

"He's living out his best life in my home." after hearing Best Jeanist say this y/n smiled. It wasn't just an average smile though, it was a huge closed eye smile.

Under his mask like thing covering most of his face, Best Jeanist smiled.

The two continued to talk for a little before a new body was added to the table.

"Hello Best Jeanist, didn't think I'd see you here." a calm but amused voice said, cutting into the conversation.

"Oh, hello to you to Hawks." the hero said looking to the new voice that sat opposite of y/n.

"Hi, my name is y/n. You must be one of the hero's that were invited." y/n said holding her hand out to shake it with Hawks.

"How'd you guess?" Hawks said shaking hands with you.

"No offense, but I hope a parent never names their child 'Hawks'." y/n said smirking slowly while talking to the winged man.

"Well, then I'm lucky Hawks is only my hero name." he said while giving a goofy smile.

"Speaking of hero names," y/n said turning her head to look at Best Jeanist. "Was 'Best Jeanist' the only thing you could think of?"

Y/n was now smiling and giggling slightly because the look Best Jeanist gave her. Hawks was also giggling like a child while smiling.

"If you don't apologize right now-" he started to say before getting interrupted.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." y/n said glancing over to Hawks and making slight eye contact before they both busted into to laughter.

Why can't I stop laughing? It wasn't even that funny.

"If either of you don't stop laughing I'll leave." Best Jeanist threatened while glaring at both of the apparent children.

"It wasn't even funny I don't know why I'm laughing." Hawks said wiping a fake tear from his eye.

"Yeah I was thinking the same thing." y/n said taking a deep breath to try and control herself a little.

◇◆◇

After a little more talking, which was mostly done by Hawks and Best Jeanist, y/n eyes shot open.

"Wow okay, don't open your eyes any more or you'll look like an owl." Hawks said jokingly.

"Says the bird." y/n said back without hesitation and grabbed her phone from her purse.

"Hey! I'm not a bird!" Hawks said, his voice cracking halfway through his sentence.

"You may not be a bird but your definitely a teenager." Best Jeanist said taking a sip from his drink.

"If he's a teenager then you're an old man Hakamata." y/n said slipping her phone back into her purse before standing.

"I'm not that old y/n." Best Jeanist said, continuing to sip his drink.

"Yeah, and he's not that young." y/n looked at the both the men before straightening her dress.

"Y/n, wh-"

"If your going to comment on my dress then stop right there." she said looking to Best Jeanist.

I didn't come here to get fashion advice from you Hakamata.

"I don't remember asking for your sass y/n." Best Jeanist said in a parent like voice.

"And I don't remember asking for your opinion, but here we are." she said back smirking, obviously enjoying her time at while at the table.

"Well before you guys break out into a fight, can I ask why you're getting up." Hawks said looking to y/n with a smile plastered on his face.

"I'm in charge of getting paintings to their owners at the auction. Which just so happens to be starting in ten minutes." she said standing at the table, not making a move to leave.

"Do you want us to come with?" Hawks asked in a playful tone while standing from his seat.

"I rather not spend the rest of my time here alone, so I'll come with." Best Jeanist said also standing.

"Thank you both. Now let's go!" y/n said smiling at the men.

◇◆◇