◇15➷◆

◇◆◇

Y/n's pov

Right now y/n is flying through the evening sky, in the arms of Hawks.

"How ya doing Co-Captain!?" Hawks asked, in an excited tone as he continued to soar through the sky.

Co-Captain? That's just a rip off of Captain!

"If fearing for my life is the norm then fine." Y/n said as she held Hawks tighter and tighter.

"If you keep squeezing me I'm gonna pop." Hawks said in a joking voice, a smile crossing his face for the millionth time.

You let go, only a little thought, because you know if you let go completely then you'd fall to your death.

"If I fall I'm going to die so I think it's reasonable for me to hold on tight." You said, glancing down at the city.

"For one, if you fell I would catch you. For two, did you just look down?" Hawks asked looking down to you in his arms where you were still clutching onto him.

"To answer question two, I took a small glance down." Y/n said, her voice starting to even out. The nervousness slowly leaving her body.

"What did you see?" Hawks asked slowing down once nearing a building top.

"Just a lot of people and cars that looked pretty small." Y/n said sounding calmer then she was on the inside.

Ahhhhhhhhh! *enter more terrified screaming*

"We're here! The top of *enter a tall building name*!" Hawks said setting you down on your feet at the edge of the building. You walked closer to the middle of the roof because you didn't wanna die today, Hawks landed next to you on your right and placed his left hand on your hip and the other on your shoulder.

He started to walk you over to a small blanket placed on the rooftop. "I was gonna take you out somewhere but I decided this would be more charming." He said glancing over to you and smiling.

"Didn't know you were such a romantic, Hawks." You said jokingly, hitting his side with your hand lightly.

He laughed and took the hand you hit him with and guided you down to sit on the blanket. He sat across from you in arms reach letting go of your hand.

"Honestly, I was busy doing paperwork that was forced on me, so I asked my sidekick to plan something small for me so I knew what was going to happen. But I think he took it the wrong way." Hawks explained unpacking some food from a basket.

His sidekick knows how to plan a date.

"I don't know much about hero's but are all sidekicks treated as assistants?" You said, saying a soft thank you to Hawks when he gave you a plate with chicken on it.

"Not normally, I don't think. But my sidekick likes to do a lot and gets bord quickly so I try to keep him busy." Hawks dug into his plate of food after talking and you followed, neither of you bothering to use utensils.

More then a few minutes pass as both Hawks and yourself dig into food and engage into conversations about different topics.

"Do you have a favorite flower?" Y/n asked Hawks as he finished his 3rd plate of chicken.

"No, I don't really have time to stop and smell the roses, if you know what I mean."

Y/n looked at the man before her and said, "Uhm, but I'm sure you have plenty of time to go out and eat tons of chicken." She smiled at Hawks and in reply the man simply looked at her with exhausted eyes.

◇◆◇

After spending more time then planned on the building top with Hawks, y/n was flown back to his agency -in his arms obviously- then drove herself back home. Only after taking extra time to say bye to Hawks with a hug and a few calmly said thank you's.

You crept into your house walking into the living room first to see Sonnie. She was fast asleep and looked as peaceful as a shark on a hunt.

Hopefully she doesn't attack me in the morning for coming back late.

You walked yourself to your room and fell asleep once meeting the soft mattress.

◇◆◇

Hawks' pov

The next morning Hawks did everything the same as the last few mornings except he took his time eating, mostly because he was also texting y/n at the same time.

Y/n made him laugh so hard, he thought milk -from his cereal- was gonna shoot out of his nose. Luckily thought that didn't happen.

After texting y/n more then he should have, Hawks said bye to her and she replied with,

Bye to you to, Captain. Have a nice day.

Hawks smiled at his phone as he walked through the front doors of his agency, putting said object in a pocket.

I don't have a training session with the sidekicks today so all I have to do is go out on patrol and do paperwork.

After finishing his thought, Hawks herd his name being called by his sidekick.

"Hawks! U.A. wants you to go there one of these days to talk to the 1A students about your experience with being a hero." The over excited hero said while power walking over to Hawks.

"Any day specifically?" Hawks asked taking out his phone to check his calendar.

"Tuesday." The younger hero of the two said looking down at the clipboard that he carried everywhere.

"That's fine. Can you set it up and I'll go start on my paperwork?" Hawks asked, putting his phone away and walking to the elevator that would take him to his office.

"Yep! And what time are you gonna go on patrol?"

"After finishing a stack of paperwork!" Hawks called over his shoulder.

"So in two hours." The hero whispered to himself as he scribbled on his clipboard.

◇◆◇