◇33✤◆

◇◆◇

Y/n's pov

Currently you're at Hakamata's house though he's better known as Best Jeanist.

Hawks is with you and so is Sonnie. One of which has been complaining ever since you guys left your house.

"I know you don't really give a crap about when I feel like something bad is going to happen but I don't care so I'm going to keep annoying you till you care!" Sonnie said as she sat next to you on one of Hakamata's couches.

"You look so annoyed y/n, what's Sonnie saying?" Hakamata asked with a smooth voice.

"She keeps telling me something bad is going to happen," you said, sounding dead and completely annoyed.

You heard Hawks chuckling and giggling like a little kid and looked over to him, your expression softening when you saw him playing with Hakamata's puppy.

"Aww, who wants to destroy everything Jeanist has? You do!" Hawks said sweetly while ruffling the dogs belly fur.

You hid your laughter, physically feeling the disapproving glare that Hakamata was sending Hawks' way.

"This is so much fun!" the little puppy yelped in pure happiness and bliss.

You laughed and continued to talk with Hawks and Hakamata as the sun slowly set.

Sonnie continued to complain until she suddenly stopped.

Hawks and Hakamata started to get into a heated debate about something that was probably stupid, so you asked Sonnie what was up.

"The feeling left. I don't feel it anymore." she looked up to you with wide eyes. "I think something real bad is about to punch us all in the face."

Suddenly, the loud ringing of an alarm was sounding out through the large apartment.

Hawks looked over to Hakamata. "What does that mean?" he asked.

"There's a crime taking place nearby." Hakamata answered, getting up and pressing a small button that was close by.

A loud voice came from the speakers that were littered throughout the apartment. "Best Jeanist, there's a large fire nearby and you've been call to help capture the fleeing villains." said the voice.

"I can come with." volunteered Hawks as he also stood and walked over to Hakamata.

Above the small button that was pressed was a small screen that showed a block of House's with a fire spreading from one to another.

You stood and walked over to take a closer look at the House's.

You gasped when you realized that the house that seemed to be the one that held the fire was your own.

Hawks looked shocked for a split second before replacing it with a neutral face.

"Hawks, you'll be able to get there faster then I would so you should head out now to catch the villains.
Y/n," Hakamata turned to you and placed a hand on your shoulder as a form of comfort/reassurance before continuing, "I want you to stay here in case you were targeted by the villains. As you know this building is extremely protected and if you stay you definitely won't get hurt in any way, but its your choice."

You nodded and agreed to stay. "Now go! Get! You both need to go do hero stuff!" you pushed Hawks towards a window so he could fly out of it. Then you looked to Hakamata and told him you'd eat any and everything in his kitchen till he got back.

Hakamata laughed quietly and told you to shut the window when Hawks leaves before he left himself.

You turned to Hawks who was standing in front of the now open widow.

"Be safe captain." you said waving to him.

He smiled and said, "I'll be back soon, love. Don't eat to much, you'll get a stomachache."

You both exchanged smirks before Hawks dived out the window.

You closed it and watched his figure fade into the direction of your house that was set ablaze.

Fuck my leftovers are in the fridge!

◇◆◇