9

Y/N's POV:

"That son of a bitch." Jemma said in disbelief before taking a spit of the wine I gave her. "Why the hell are you staying here?" Janiya asked. I shrugged. "I don't know where to go. Plus, I know it was just the alcohol talking. He would never hurt me like that again." I said wiping the tears from my face. "No, that's bullshit. He put his hands on you. No man should ever lay a finger on a woman. It doesn't matter." Janiya said.

I downed my glass of wine and sighed. "But, you don't know Daniel like I do. The sweet, fun, loving Daniel. I know he wouldn't hurt me again. It's the alcohol speaking, it really is. He would never ever hurt me." I said to them. I analyzed their faces. They looked beyond pissed off and not approving.

"Y/n, you can't make excuses for him. He hit you." Janiya said raising her voice. "I'm not! I know he didn't mean it!" I yelled back at her, instantly regretting it. I looked at them both as they sighed and placed their glasses down. Just as they were about to say something, the doorbell rang.

I pulled out my phone, looking at the security camera. I saw that it was Cameron. "It's Cam." I said. "I can't let her see me. She's gonna be asking me a thousand questions. Daniel doesn't want me to seeing the twins. I'm sure if I see her too, it's going to cause more chaos. If she sees me, she's gonna wanna know. Then I'm gonna have to tell her and then she is going to go to them. It will make everything worse." I whisper shouted. The doorbell rang again.

"I'll go answer the door and we'll say that we were just dropping our luggage by. But, you aren't here." Jemma sighed. "Thank you." I said before hauling ass up the stairs as they answered the door.

Cameron's POV:

I rang the doorbell once. Nothing. I rang it another time. I heard the door being unlocked, finally. "Y/n, ev-" I saw Jemma and Janiya in the doorway instead of her. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked. "Oh we were just dropping our luggage off. Y/n said it would be fine for us to do that." Jemma said. "I've been trying to come into contact with her. But no one is answering." I said before glancing behind them. I saw three wine glasses that were on the coffee table. She's here.

"She's running errands. I think she had to go set up an appointment with the florist. She also had to pick up food for the house as well." Janiya said, Jemma nodded in agreement. They were lying. I could tell. After all the years I've known them, they're terrible liars.

"Oh okay, well when Y/n gets home, have her call me." They nodded before I hugged them goodbye and headed back over to the house. I dialed Grayson's phone, "Hello?" He answered. "Somethings wrong, I can feel it. Jemma and Janiya answered the door. I saw three wine glasses at the table behind them. I know she's in there, I can feel that somethings wrong."

Ethan's POV:

"Woah woah woah. Cameron calm down. Okay, we have only one more day here and we will be heading back." I heard Grayson say into the phone. I got up from the hotel bed and walked closer. I mouthed, speaker phone, to him. He did as I said.

"I saw the wine glasses. I know that she is in there. She has to be. The two of them can't just be in there alone." Cameron rambled on. "Well, even if they told you otherwise that she wasn't there. But you know from the glasses on the table, then she's probably safe." Grayson said.

"But, why would she be hiding?" I said. "I don't know. Maybe she wasn't feeling good?" Grayson asked. "Why the hell would she be having wine if she didn't feel good? Plus having Jemma and Janiya over? She wouldn't want to get them sick, you dumbass." I said to him.

"Don't call me a dumbass. I'm only trying to help find your girlfriend." Grayson yelled at me. "Dude, she's not my girlfriend. She has a fiancé!" I pushed his shoulder. "Yeah, but you love her!" He dragged out the love to be even more annoying.

"Can you two stop arguing?!" Cameron yelled into the phone. "Why don't you give Daniel a call?" She suggested. I immediately shook my head. "Not it. I'm not calling that dickhead." I said walking away putting my hands up.

"Fine, I'll call him myself." Grayson said. "Okay, let me know how that goes. I'll probably have mom and Michelle get together for dinner. Michelle might spill some things about her, I don't really know for sure. But it is worth a try." Cameron said. "Okay, please let us know." I said quickly before she hung up.

"Fuck!" I hit the side of the wall with my hand. "Ethan calm down before we get kicked out." Grayson said. I sat down on the bed ignoring him quickly going on my phone. I typed in the airline that we took. "What are you doing?" Grayson said coming closer. "Im booking a flight home." I said not looking away from the phone. I knew I had to go home to make sure she was okay.

"You're seriously going home? We have one more day here." Grayson said. "We don't have anymore meetings out here! We are only here to spend time exploring and shit. I need to go home to see if she's okay." I said running a hand through my hair.

Grayson plopped down in the bed beside me. "Make it for two." He said. I looked at him. "You really love her don't you?" He asked. I nodded before saying, "More than you know." He shook his head. "You've fallen in love with our best friend who just so happens to have a fiancé." He chuckles. "That's kinda fucked up thinking about it."

"You don't have to tell me twice." I said. "So, you're still gonna call him them?" I asked Grayson. "No, I'm not if we're going home tonight. 8pm right?" I nodded.

"Well, we better go pack up and see if your girls okay." Grayson smirked, getting up. I threw the pillow at him for his remark. As much as he annoyed me, I kinda enjoyed his comment. "Your girl." I loved that. I'd love it even more if it were true...