30

Y/N's POV:

"Attention, this is in regards to Terminal 24. We are now boarding Zone A passengers for Los Angeles. Zone A passengers are now allowed to board the plane at this time." Here we go.

"Looks like that's us." Grayson said looking over his ticket to confirm. I looked at mine, we certainly were Zone A. We all got up from our seats, I grabbed my carry on and followed them. Grayson led us, while Ethan and I were more in the back. "So, are you excited to go?" Ethan asked me. I nodded.

Truth was, I was scared shitless. I haven't been on a plane in over 2 years and I am honestly terrified. I knew there was like a one in a million chance that something would happen. But, I still had that sense of worry when it came to flying.

"Boarding passes?" I handed mine to the lady at the gate, Ethan did the same. "Have a safe flight." She said with a smile and gave it back to us.

From there, we headed through the passenger boarding bridge. Eventually we go to the plane. "Window?" Ethan asked me. I honestly didn't know or mind which one I took, "Sure." I smiled at him. I scooted over to the seat and sat down. It was just Ethan and I. Grayson was in the row across from us in the aisle seat.

Ethan was getting himself situated, as I watched each and every single passenger make their way to the seats. "You okay?" Ethan asked me. "Hmm? Yeah. I'm fine." I said looking at me. He had a skeptical look on his face. "Um, your bouncing leg says otherwise Y/n." He looked down, I do as well. Shit.

"Ethan, I'm fine." I tried to reassure him, but it didn't work. "Grayson." Ethan turned to him. "Yeah?" His head popped up. "Y/N's keeping secrets from us." Ethan said with a smirk. Oh my god. "What are you doing?" I said to him. "Well, looks like you're gonna have to squeeze it out of her." Grayson smirked at Ethan.

Oh no, I knew what was coming. Whenever one of us thought that another was lying, we would always try to "squeeze" it out of the person. Which meant hugging that person until they answered you.

Ethan started to go in for the hug, as much as I would have loved it. Just not right now on the plane, I deflected the hug. "Okay fine, I'll tell you guys." I said putting my hands up in front of me, so Ethan wouldn't come any closer. I watched as he pouted a little, god, that could make a girls heart melt. There was part of me that so wanted to hug him, just now is not the right time, especially due to the anxiety that I was feeling about everything.

"Well, are you gonna tell us?" Grayson asked. I sighed, "Okay, so I may or may not be a little scared...of flying. Well, not really really scared, but very anxious. I just haven't been on a plane in I don't know how many years...My nerves are thro-."

"Y/n." I looked up at Ethan and Grayson. "You'll be fine. We will both be here. I'll be here. We're here every step of the way." Ethan said placing a hand on mine that was gripping the arm rest.

"Relax, the flight will be good. This airline is the best one we've been on yet." Grayson said. Which surprisingly calmed my nerves down a little. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all....

Ethan's POV:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we will now be going into safety and procedures..." By this time, they had closed the door to the plane and everyone was now boarded. I glanced over to Y/n and saw that she was still bouncing her leg. I had to admit, seeing her like this made my heart melt. She was so cute when nervous, but also felt bad for her.