11

Y/N'S POV:

7 am has eventually rolled around and I managed to not get an ounce of sleep without tossing and turning. I couldn't stop worrying about what happened. I couldn't stop thinking about if Daniel were okay either. When the whole fiasco with the Twins went down, Daniel said he needed to take some time to himself. God knows how long that will be or what he will be doing.

I didn't want to face the world today. I didn't want to live with what I had done. I didn't want to face that I made a big mistake. I had to go see if they were there. I needed to know if they were okay. I needed to fix what I had caused. I quickly got up and put a robe and slippers on. I ran over their house.

I knocked on the door and rang the door bell. "Come on. Come on. Open up." I said to myself and I waited for someone to answer. I peered through the window by the door, nothing. I needed to see them. I needed to say I was sorry for cutting ties with them. I needed to tell the truth. To tell them that not all the things I said were true. That I had to let you guys go because I was told to never see you again. That I didn't want to leave them.

Eventually I saw the door open, Cameron. She didn't look happy at all. "Can I help you with something?" She asked leaning against the door frame. "I fucked up. I fucked up big time Cam." I said. "Yeah I know you did." Cameron closed the door behind her and joined me outside. "Are they here?" I asked. She shook her head. "They went back to California."

When she said that, my heart sunk. "When did they leave?" I asked. "They left at one in the morning." That was right after everything went down. "They're gone for good aren't they?" I looked at Cameron. She nodded. It was hard to read how she was. I couldn't tell if she was angry or if she was upset with me.

I sighed and sat on the stoop in front of their house. Cam did as well as I placed my head in my hands. "You know, that he was in love with you?" She said breaking the silence. I lifted my head looking at her. "He was before they left originally to go to California. Now, when he came back and saw you, it sparked everything back up. It was hard for him to keep the fuse from rekindling. Grayson and I saw it. We saw the way that he would look at you and talk about you. Eventually when we found out that he had loved you, he wasn't afraid to hide it. You know those flowers that were left on your car? Those were from him. The times that you were hurt, he was too."

I sat there looking at her. "Why didn't he say anything?" I said in almost a whisper. "Y/n, he saw that you had Daniel and didn't want to ruin what you two had. He saw that you were happy and in love with him. He tried to tell you a couple of times, but didn't have the courage to."

Everything started to make sense. The way that he always seemed to be able to comfort me easily. The way that I had caught him staring at me while we were watching movies. The way he was when we were at the cliff together. He really did love me.

"He should've said something Cam. I wouldn't be in this mess if he did." I said almost a whisper. "Um, y/n? What are you talking about?" She asked me.

Maybe I should tell her? Maybe life would be better if I did. But, if I did, there would be a chance that it would fall apart. There was a chance that I could create other problems that I wasn't able to face yet.

I stared straight ahead taking in the words that she said. "What about Grayson?" I asked ignoring her question. "I think he is more pissed that you would did that to both of them. He told me there's got to be some other reason." I didn't break from looking straight ahead. I knew I had to do it. I knew I had to tell her. It was imminent to happen.

"Cameron, I need to tell you something..." I said looking at her. Furrowing her eyebrows, she stayed there and listened. That's when I began to tell her everything...

Daniel's POV:

"Can you do me a favor and pass me my panties?" I quickly fastened my belt and went over to grab the familiar black lace panties that I had torn off earlier. I tossed them to her as she got up from the bed.

I watched as she slipped her panties and her dress back on. God how I craved to have my hands roam all over her body again. I craved feeling her pleasure me the way that I had never felt before.

I got my shirt off the side of the chairs armrest, throwing it on and buttoning it up. "So..." I said walking up to her. "We're meeting at the Tipton hotel next weekend correct?" She asked. I nodded throwing on my blazer and fixing my cuffs. I stood in the mirror fixing my tie. "You never fail to disappoint me Jess." I smirked at her as she walked my way. Coming up behind me and placing her head on my shoulder.

"And you always find the perfect way to pleasure me Danny." She said placing a kiss on my neck. I heard the pinning of my phone. I glanced over and saw the caller ID, Y/n.

"How about we have a little bit of a round two?" She whispered sending shivers down my spine. Catching me off guard by biting softly on my earlobe. She knew that was one of my weaknesses. I turned around and grabbed her hand as she tried to slid it down my pants.

"As much as I would love to, I've got a fiancé to tend to." I rolled my eyes and grabbing my keys. "Why won't you dump her already? You know that I pleasure you better baby." She ran her hand across my chest. I grabbed her hand stopping her, "I've told you already."

I got my wallet and keys. "I'm not just gonna leave her. Plus, as long as y/n and I are together, we can have a sense of adventure. Remember we like the risk." I said winking at her and leaving.

I stopped at a mirror once again in the lobby to check myself out. No hickeys. No lipstick smudges. No stains. Perfect. Now there was nothing to make her not believe me.