20

Y/N's POV:

"I knew I shouldn't have told you..." I said to Cameron while trying to close the door. Grayson put his hand on the door stopping me. He just looked at me and didn't say a word. "Please stop. You guys need to go." I said barely audible. I analyzed their features. Grayson and Ethan looked like a mixture of pissed off and upset. Cameron just looked absolutely worried, as she should be. "If he sees you guys here, he's gonna freak out and I can't handle it today." I barely managed to get out.

"Please let us in Y/N." Ethan finally spoke. I sighed and opened it further. I closed the door and walked to the kitchen. The three of them following me. I grabbed the bottle of wine that I had opened today and poured myself more. "Y/n, speak to us..." Cameron said pleading to me. I poured the last drop into my glass and took a sip. "I can't believe I told you and you went ahead with saying something. I knew I shouldn't have said anything to you. I fucking knew it." I sat at the table.

"Don't go blaming her Y/n." Grayson said to me. "Who are you to tell me what to do? Huh?" I cocked an eyebrow to him. Okay, I totally didn't mean to say it that mean. "When did you find out?" I said taking a sip of the wine once again. Hoping to have it make me numb to get through this conversation. "We found out yesterday..." Grayson said. I scoffed, "So, when I left right?" I looked at each of them. Cameron nodded. "So, they heard everything right?" I took their silence as a 'yes'.

"Fan-fucking-tastic" I took another sip. Next thing I saw Ethan stand up and come over to me grabbing the glass from me. "Hey! What are you doing with that?" I said as I saw him pour it down the drain. "You just wasted some expensive ass wine!" I said raising my voice and about to get up. "Y/n, sit down." Grayson said pulling my arm down, catching me off guard. I looked at him surprised, then followed Ethan with my eyes as he sat down.

"I don't even recognize you..." Ethan said furrowing his eyebrows. "And he finally speaks..." I scoff. "What is your problem?" He retorted back. "Nothing is my problem. The only problem that I have is with Cameron now." I said looking at her. "Y/n, stop." Grayson said. "Why? Why should I?" I said leaning forward in my chair. "This isn't her fault." Ethan insisted. "Well, who fucking told you? Little birdie in the tree? Huh?"

"Y/n, I'm sorry." Cameron said. I shook my head. "Sorry? You're not sorry. I fucking told you everything. I went to you when I was more vulnerable. Now you go and tell them. Especially when I told you not to. I'm the one that's sorry that I ever trusted you." I said getting choked up.

"Y/N JUST STOP." Ethan raised his voice so fucking loud. Basically making us all jump. "I can't even look at you like this. You look terrible. Why didn't you tell us?" Ethan's voice cracked. I searched his eyes for something to say. I didn't know what to say at all.

"I can't believe that you had listened to him. I can't believe that he was the reason as to why you tried to let go of us. Trying to stop talking to us because of him is fucking bullshit. I thought we meant more than that to you? But no, you let that fucking dickhead dictate what you do and that's not okay." Ethan said getting angry.

"I-I can't do this right now." I said stuttering and trying to get up. "No, Y/n stop. " I felt Ethan grab my arm a little tight. I winced and looked at his hand on me. "Please let go, you're hurting me..." I said. He let go instantly and looked worried. "I barely grabbed you," Ethan said. "Y/n, what's the matter?" Grayson asked me. I was silent sitting back on the chair.

"Y/n..." Cameron said. "No, Cameron stop." I said. I knew what she was going to say. I knew that she was going to tell them everything else that was happening to me. Everything else that they didn't know because I've been keeping it a secret. "No, I'm done hiding it for you. You're only getting damaged more and more each day. You say that it will stop, but it hasn't stopped yet." Cameron said.

Ethan and Grayson looked at both of us confused. I knew that in the matter of seconds, chaos would erupt. "Just let me do it Cameron." I said placing my hand on hers.

I took a shaky breath and stood up. I started to pull up my hoodie. I could feel all three of their eyes on me. I knew they were staring. I pulled my hoodie off over my head and tossed it to the side. There I was in my t-shirt and some of my bruises on display. One that ran across my forearm about two inches long. It was in between the stages of turning from purple to yellow. It looked disgusting. I looked disgusting. I felt disgusting.

I looked at their faces. Cameron looked like she was gonna cry. Even though she knew about them for a good amount of time, she never actually saw them. I wasn't brave enough to showcase them to her. I glanced at Grayson, he looked pissed. Then, my eyes finally gravitated to Ethan. Not leaving him at all, he looked emotionless.

I was practically shaking at this point. So, I sat back down in the chair to ground myself again. "You mean that he did those to you?" Grayson asked me. I nodded and was in tears. "I-I can't do this." I pushed the chair from under me and started walking to the room.

"Grayson!" I heard the front door slam behind me. I felt someone grab my wrist, not that hard though. I could barely see through the tears who it was before they pulled me into a hug. I just collapsed into him sobbing. "I-I'm sorry." I barely choked out as he held me closer.

He rubbed circles in my back as we just stood there. Listening to me cry and be vulnerable. I could tell by his scent of vanilla that it was Ethan. Which brought me even more comfort. He placed a hand on the back of my head as I started to calm down a little. But, still having uneven breaths.

"Shh, it's alright. I'm here. I'm not going anywhere. Not going anywhere anytime soon."