25

Y/N's POV:

It's been an hour since I had set fire to the things that Daniel cherished most. To be honest, I felt some kind of liberation. I felt kind of free. I stood still in front of the flame looking at everything just burning away. I chuckled a little bit because of how it sort of resembled how my life was going down.

I found out that the love of my life had been cheating on me. In addition to him laying his hands on me more than once. I've made the rash decision to get his things and pack them in boxes. And took a very ballsy move of taking some of the things that he loved the most and put them in a box to burn.

I looked up and saw that Daniel's car was pulling up. The look on his face when he saw me was priceless. Well, the little bit that I could make of his beaten-up face was priceless. Grayson really had done a number on him.

"What the hell?" He said getting out of the car and running towards me. "Are you nuts?!" He yelled running towards the pile that was almost out. He stomped on the embers and tried to make them go out. He was not going to be able to save anything at all.

"You're gonna pay for this you know that?" He said walking towards me. "Go ahead! Do your fucking worst to me, you bastard! You already broke me. You broke me mentally and emotionally!" I yelled at him walked up to him. I was no longer afraid, I was just pissed off.

"I just have one fucking question for you. How long?" I asked. He stayed silent. "How long have you been screwing my bosses assistant? Huh?" I asked him again, only wanting to know what the answer was. I searched his eyes for any type of remorse. There wasn't.

"Saint Patricks Day." He said making my heart drop. "The day that you met her? You started when I first introduced her to you?" He nodded. I wiped my tears that were streaming down my face. It wasn't out of sadness, but out of anger. Angry that I had ever loved him.

"You asshole. You low-life piece of shit. Manipulator. Motherfucker. Cheating bastard." I said pushing him by the shoulder little by little with each word that I said. "Y/n, stop." I heard in the distance. I turned around and saw them all walking up to me.

"Great, isn't this just fucking perfect," Daniel said looking at them. "I suggest you guys leave. We're kind of in the middle of something." He said to the Twins and Cameron. "No Daniel," I said to him, turning my attention back to him. "I think you should be the one to leave."

He looked between all of us, then made his eyes towards the boxes of his that were sprawled across the lawn. "This is really what you want?" He looked at me. "Yes. I want you gone. I want everything. I want the house in my name as well." I added. "Well, so fucking be it then." He said turning on his foot and to the boxes.

The four of us watched as he went back and forth between the truck and the boxes. I watched as my life changed all in front of my eyes. I watched as I was now on the path of being alone. I had no one in the house with me. No one to take on this crazy-ass journey called life with me anymore.

"Danny," I said his name. "Yeah?" He turned around. I took off the engagement ring that I have been wearing for the past 5 months. "Um, I think you may want this back," I said before tossing the ring for him to catch in his hands. He nodded and walked away. I watched as he pulled out of the driveway and drove off.

As much as I felt so liberated, I was terrified. I've been so accustomed to having him a part of my life. How was I going to function? My life's gonna be so different now.

"Y/n?" I turned to all three of them as they stood concerned. "W-What do I do now?" I said on the verge of tears. Grayson took a step forward and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him tightly, never wanting to let go. "I-I don't know what to do. My whole world has fallen apart on me in the matter of a day." I croaked as I was still in his arms.

"You're gonna be okay y/n. It'll all be okay. You're gonna get through this. You're gonna find yourself again and make it through this obstacle. You're not gonna do it alone either." He said rubbing circles on my back.

I pulled away from him and saw his face once again. It reminded me of what I caused. "I'm sorry about your face," I said. He chuckled, "It's fine. Nothing a few thousand dollars can't fix." I shook my head, "which I'll be paying." I glared at him. "Oh my god, I'm kidding," he said, I punched his arm not too hard.

"But seriously though. Thank you for kicking his ass for me." I said to him. "Yeah, you should've seen him on top of him. He was really pounding the shit out of him." Cameron said mimicking his punching moves. "Oh, I would've paid money to see that action right there," Ethan added. I shook my head as I listened to them joke around.

"I just have one question for you," Grayson asked. "What?" I said. "Are you going to be okay tonight?" He said looking concerned. "I don't know," I said. "That's it, we're sleeping over yours," Cameron said interrupting us. "What?" I asked. "Yeah, we're not leaving your side whether you like it or not," Grayson affirmed nodding his head

Well, this is gonna be a long night...

_____________________________________

30 likes and chapter 26 will be posted as soon as possible!