33

**One week into vacation**

Ethan's POV:

"Hey Y/n, can you help me with something for a second?" I asked as I yelled down the hallway. I waited and heard her footsteps come closer. I saw her and pulled her into the room.

"What do you nee-?" She asked before I interrupted her. I kissed her and push her back against the door. "Ethan." She laughed. "Shh.." I said taking a break, then going back to kissing her. My kisses traveled from her mouth to her neck. I could hear her little moans, which made me love her even more.

"Ethan. Grayson is literally outside of the room, he can't find out. You're gonna get carried away and leave a mark." She said. I smirked against her skin, knowing that she was right. I pulled away and backed away from her.

"You've got to be more careful." She said fixing her shirt. "What's so bad about Grayson knowing about the two of us?" I asked confused. Was she embarrassed by being with me? Does she want to hide the fact that we actually both like each other? Am I just the rebound that you toss aside after a day?

"Nothing. I just think we're going a little too fast. I was engaged like yesterday." She said sitting on the bed and putting her head in her hands. "Two weeks ago..." I corrected her. "Ethan." She looked up and glared at me.

I sighed at her, "Do you not like the idea of us possibly being something? Are you still hung up on him?" I asked her, looking in her eyes. Searching for the answers that I needed. The answered the wanted to hear. She took a minute, "I don't know." She shook her head.

What? "What do you mean that you don't know, y/n?" I asked her before standing up. "You don't know if you like the idea of us being together?" I asked slightly offended by her response. I certainly wasn't what I wanted to hear. "Ethan..." She started to go on, I knew what she was gonna say. She was gonna say that she liked the idea of us being together, but she doesn't know.

"Let me stop you, while you're ahead." I said holding my hand up. "Please tell me that this is gonna at least go somewhere? Tell me that I haven't been wasting my time on you? Tell me that you aren't still hung up on him? All while we have been doing this." I motioned to the two of us.

"Ethan, will you let me speak!" She raised her voice at me before running her hands through her hair. "You need to stop overthinking", She bluntly said, catching me off guard once again. "I am not hung up on Daniel still. That cheating bastard can go screw himself." She said with disgust causing me to smirk a little. "Also, the answer to my question is, I don't know." There was silence...

She looked at the floor, then raised her head up to look at me. "I literally just got out of a relationship that was so long. I was freaking engaged not even two weeks ago, Ethan. I don't know if I am ready to try something out. I don't know if I'm ready to just dive into something new."

Every word that she said was like a stab in the heart. I did not know what to feel, mad, upset, sad, I didn't know. I couldn't be upset with her, I knew what she had to go through. I knew it was extremely hard for her. I knew I had to respect her wishes.

"How long?" I looked at her. She looked at me confused, "What?" I sighed and sat in my computer chair. "How long do I have to wait for you?" I asked as my throat became hoarse and the urge to breakdown grew more.

"I don't know." She said shaking her head. I scoffed, that seemed like it was all she knew how to say. "You've got to give me at least something." I pleaded, wanting her to say anything that could ease this little bit of pain that I was feeling.

"Ethan, I'm sorry." She said, I saw a stray tear fall from her eye as we looked at each other. "Can you just leave me alone for a little bit?" I asked. She nodded her head and left the room.

Leaving me all alone to think. Here I was again, back to square one. When I thought I had just gotten the girl, I'm now doing it all over again...

_____________________________________

Hey guys, if we could get 50 likes this chapter, the next part will be updated ASAP☺️