{Cuddle Party} Nimh, Volks, Eli, Anon, and Kelby x Reader

Requested by harrystyles-4life

That titles a mouthful, lol.

Me: Very specific...

Volks: Shut up!

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~

"YES!" Kelby yelled, punching the air. "WHOO! TOUCHDOWN!" The team on the TV had just won the game. Nimh, Volks, and Kelby were sitting on the couch while Eli, Anon, and you were sitting on the ground, covered in blankets and pillows. Kelby whooped for another few moments before he relaxed back on the couch.

"Kelllllllbyyyyyy..." Whined Eli, sitting up. "Can we watch something elllllse? Something that's not so boringggggg!"

"How about a documentary?" Suggested Nimh. 

"What about an action-adventure movie?" Volks said, his arms folded against his chest.

"I think we should play Mario Kart..." Anon said, playing a game on his phone.

"Ew! What about an anime?" Eli said.

"No! Anime's for kids, Eli." Kelby said. "There's a baseball game up next. How about that?"

Eli groaned. "You watch sports ALL the time!" He said. "I don't even know why you watch them in the first place. They're SO boring..."

"And what's so entertaining about anime, Eli?" Kelby scoffed. Then Eli broke and started aggressively telling Kelby what was so great about anime and even listing off some great anime. You recognized some names. Naruto, Attack On Titan, Fairy Tail, Black Butler, and even more. After a few minutes, Nimh spoke up.

"W-Why doesn't (Y/N) decide? I mean, it is t-their house we're crashing..." Nimh muttered, like he wasn't quite confident with his suggestion.

"Sorry, it's just Eli was being so annoying, I hadn't even thought about that." Kelby said, fists on his hips.

"I-I am not annoying!" Eli said, his face red and wings fluttering in the tension. All these boys were in their half-human half-animal stage, so you would often help them groom the fur and stuff still on them, or their animal parts would act with the rest of their body. For example, Eli's wings were fluttering in frustration, Nimh's ears were covering most of his face as his face reddened. Volks ears folded against his head in annoyance, and Anon's tail waved through the air as he stared at his phone, seemingly oblivious to the chaos forming around him. Kelby wagged his butt in pride, his tail feathers bobbing up and down.

Kelby and Eli often got into arguments, and everyone had seemed to grow accustomed to it. But of course, some people had a harder time than others. Volks grabbed his ears. "Will you two SHUT UP!?" He growled. "You are BOTH annoying! There! Problem solved! (Y/N), pick a movie!" He said it so aggressively that you didn't even want to answer. You just blinked.

"Now look what ye did, Volks." Anon said, still staring at his phone.

"What!?" Volks snapped.

"'Cause o' ur tone, (Y/N)'s now petrified and can't speak." Anon, who had been lying on his stomach, turned around to lay on his back. He moved his phone away from his eyes, casting Volks an uncaring glance.

"Well, that's not really-" You started. Petrified seemed like an exaggeration. You were just caught off guard because, even though Volks could be mean, he had never spoken to you with such a tone. "I-it's not really that..." You blushed as all the boys stared at you.