{Let's Game} Anon x Male! Reader

Requested by Lotus281995

This chapter's gonna kinda loosely be based on a true story, I hope you enjoy~

BTW, WARNING: this may be triggering for people who've experienced bullying.

Anon will be hybrid for all but flashbacks, where he'll be human-

Italics are flashbacks.

~~~~~~~~~~

[Your POV]

"Anon, c'mon, let's go!" I whined. "You've been staring at your cards for hours!"

"Oh hush up, it's only been like five minutes." Anon said, sorting through his cards.

"Anon, it's a game of freaking UNO! That's still a long time!" I said.

"Yeah yeah, whateva'." He said, placing down a plus four card.

"How dare you betray me this way!?" I cried, making Anon laugh. We were playing on the field of our high school. To be honest, it wasn't easy for either of us. Anon was a gamer who was bullied for his accent and I was also a gamer, but bullied for...other reasons that Anon didn't know about. Often, we would play UNO and other card games on the field, where no one bothered us much. We saved our video games for the weekends. I had a massive crush on Anon, but he didn't know it. I always thought he had his eyes out for this girl who went to our school, Mio. She was also a gamer and would hang out with us sometimes. And she was beautiful, I wouldn't deny that. But...Anon really liked her. I still wasn't sure if it was just in a platonic sense or a romantic sense, but...I was jealous.

Mio was absent today, so it was just Anon and I. This was perfect. It was the perfect time to tell him my secret. One that I had kept from him for years. It was just the two of us...

"Hey, Anon?" I started.

"Ya, (Y/N)?" He asked, shuffling around his cards.

"Um...I need to tell you something really important." I said. "Well, um, you might not actually find it that important, but it is to me."

"Okay. Is it bad? Are ya movin' away or somethin'?" Anon asked.

"N-No, it's not that." I said. "Anon...I...I'm-" I was cut off at the sound of loud footprints against the dead yellow grass. My eyes widened and I looked back. It was them. The bullies. They weren't jocks, like you'd expect. They were actually just jerks that hung out around school. You couldn't really categorize them into a certain stereotype...they were just jerks, and that was that.

"Aw, you two on a little date?" The leader said. There were three of them, staring down at us.

"Go away." Anon said simply, still staring at his cards. "We can talk about this later, if you want, (Y/N)."

"Yeah, that'd probably be better." I said, starting to get up. "Let's go-"

"Nah, why don't you tell us what the two of you were doing first?" The leader said.

"Back off, dude." Anon said as the leader reached for me, grabbing the collar of my shirt. "Quit being an asshole."

"Quit doing an asshole." The leader said, pulling me back, away from Anon.

"Please stop." I said. "It's annoying."

"What are gonna do, girly?" He asked, pulling at my collar, choking me a bit.