{Happy Birthday, Anon!} Anon x Reader

GUYS THE LAST CHAPTER WAS THE 96TH ONE! Hehe, it's the funny number backwards-

But like, dayum, look at this irishman! I'll be honest, I didn't really care for him much at first, but he's kinda grown on me through my time playing Blush Blush. But I definitely know that there are a shit ton of Anon fans- plz don't hate me-

All boiz will be hooman, enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~

[Anon's POV]

A competition among hackers. A secret event that only a limited number of people could attend, since the whole thing was kinda illegal. The whole point of the event was to do this: Hack into the government's system and try and get information on the infamous Area 51. This event has been going for years under wraps. But this year, the event would be happening on my birthday and a good friend of mine was able to help me get in, with a few others of course.

"Thanks again, Ruri." I thanked Ruri over the phone. We said goodbye and I looked back at Ichiban, Garret, and Dmitri, who were all packing our suitcases in the van. (Y/N) was saying goodbye to everyone else, who stood outside. Because the event was illegal, we weren't allowed to tell anyone else about it, so we had told William and the others that we were checking a pier and a beach in the same city where the hacking would be taking place.

"You guys have fun, okay?" William said. "You got all your beach stuff packed?"

"Yeah yeah, we got it." I said, draping an arm around (Y/N), planting a kiss on their cheek. (Y/N) and I have been dating for a couple years now, ever since the whole 'lemur incident'. We've been sailing smoothly, the two of us. But I think I'd like to make sure it lasts forever. I put my free hand in my hoodie pocket, feeling the small velvety box. I smiled and kissed (Y/N)'s cheek again. "Aight, we ready ta go?"

"Yup!" Ichiban smiled, giving me a thumbs up. Dmitri, Garret, and Ichiban piled into the travel van. I closed the door behind me when I got in the driver's seat and (Y/N) sat next to me. As we waved goodbye to everyone, we pulled out of the driveway and got on the road. I placed a hand on (Y/N)'s thigh and they smiled at me. I smirked and looked in the rearview mirror at the three others.

I had told Ichiban not to record where we were going, since that wasn't allowed, so he was working on some videos he needed to edit. Dmitri was scrolling through some pictures on his phone and showing them to Garret - most likely puppy and kitten pictures. (Y/N) turned up the volume on the radio and sat back in their seat, staring at the passing scenery outside the van.

-Timeskip brought to you by: School. I am currently writing this in my Biology Class and I have been having mental and emotional breakdowns for days, god this is so relieving to write, not gonna lie-

"I cannot believe you talked me into this." Dmitri commented as we entered our hotel rooms.

"I can't believe you listened." (Y/N) countered, setting down the suitcases. "The event is tonight, right Anon?"

"Mhmm." I hummed, nodding. "We have ta show these special badges that Ruri gave us." I opened my suitcase and pulled out five of the badges, showing them to the others. I handed them each a badge and checked the time. The event would start in one hour in the basement of this very hotel. We used that hour to get ready for the event: AKA: showering, brushing up, and dressing up. When the hour of 7:00PM grew near, we exited the hotel room and made our way towards the basement.

"So, friend Anon, what kind of party is this?" Garret asked me. "Will there be nice people there?"

"Aye doubt it." I said.