{That's The Day I Fell In Love With You} Anon x Male! Reader

Requested by Justicecat

Okay, this song ^^ The Bro Duet is the Ichiban x Kelby song, I'm not gonna lie- Aight, here we are with another Anon x Male! Reader! I hope you guys will enjoy it!

Anon shall be a hooman-

~~~~~~~~~~~

[Your POV]

I was moving in with my best friend and crush, Anon. We've been friends for years, but we finally decided to move in with each other. I mean, it's not like we were dating or anything...but I wish we were...

I was unpacking my clothes when Anon burst into the room. "(Y/N), there's a gamin' cafe 'ere!" He cried, holding up his phone in my face. I dropped my cardboard box on my bed. "Just down the street! Let's go!"

"Hehe, you seem real excited about this." I said, admiring his joy.

"W-Well, yeah." He said. "It's a gamin' cafe! Aye can't wait ta hack inta some hotspots!"

"Oh, so that's why you wanna go." I said.

"Well, that and free Minecraft." Anon said, making me chuckle. "So, let's go!"

"But, Anon, we're still unpacking." I said, holding up a box filled with all of his different consoles. Anon raised an eyebrow, and I raised an eyebrow back. He hummed to himself, placing a hand on his chin.

"Aye'll buy ya a churro afterwards." Anon offered.

"Alright, unpacking can wait." I said, immediately setting down the box. We got in Anon's car and he drove the two of us to the gaming cafe. On the way, I let my mind wander to when I saved Anon from his lemur form. That time had been so awkward. I still remember that one time he asked me how lemurs sit on toilets. I mean, I didn't know, so I just told him to perch, like a bird or something. Anon was convinced that it was our intense friendship that turned him back into a human, but I'm pretty sure it's because I'm madly in love with him. Sadly, Anon hasn't shown any signs of mutual feelings, so I've set my love aside. I mean, I still feel it, but it's better to focus on what we currently have, yanno?

"Aight, get!" Anon said, hopping out of the car. I exited the car as well and Anon locked it. He took a deep breath and put on a neutral face.

"What's all this about?" I asked, nudging him playfully.

"Shh, Aye have a reputation ta hol' up." Anon said. I chuckled and nodded. We entered the cafe and I looked around. We had moved into a different city, so all of this was new. "'Ello."

"Good afternoon." The woman behind the desk said. "What can I do for you two today?"

"Well..." Anon said, peering at her nametag. "Scarlett, we're looking for a certain kind of...game."

"'Game'?" She asked.

"Aye'll 'ave yer finest craftmine."

"Uhh...is that a kind of coffee?" Scarlett asked. Before Anon could humiliate himself any further, I stepped in.

"He's hoping to play some Minecraft, since we were told this was a gaming cafe." I explained. She gave a sigh of relief.

"Yes, you just have to log in with your own account and order something off our menu." She said. I looked up at the menu and so did Anon. I ordered my favorite drink, (F/D).

"Aye'll take one ov' everythin'." Anon said. My eyes widened.

"Anon, that's way too much caffeine!" I said.

"Ima be 'ere a while!" He said. "Besides, ye're not meh husband, shut yer trap!" I blushed and Scarlett giggled behind the desk.

"Is that everything from you guys?" She asked. We nodded and she wrote down everything on a piece of paper. We payed for our drinks in advance and made our way towards the computers. We logged into our accounts and decided to start a new world.

"Anon, what did you call this world?" I asked.

"Coffee Land." Anon said. "We're buildin' a theme park."

-Timeskip brought to you by: Anon and coffee. A much healthier relationship than I have with many of my family members-

We worked on our coffee theme park until closing time. We made sure to leave a big tip for Scarlett, who was also our waitress. We promised to come back soon and Anon was driving to the closest churro stand. Since we lived in a city, most things were still open after sundown. This included the many food stands on the sidewalks. Anon parked and we made our way to a churro stand that was squished between a hot dog stand and a cotton candy stand. So many stands...

"'Ere. For puttin' up wit' meh." Anon said, handing me the purchased churro. I smiled and snatched it away from him, chomping down on it. He chuckled and we took a short walk through the streets of the city we had moved into. It was so bright and vibrant...filled with colors and lights. Bustling with people...and so many cars.

As Anon and I crossed the road, a car decided to speed up, most likely not seeing us.

"(Y/N)!" Anon cried, pulling my shoulder with my churro still in my mouth. We fell back onto the sidewalk just in time. "(Y/N), ya okay!?"

"I-" I wanted to speak, but I felt something get lodged in my throat. Part of the churro! I pointed to my throat and made a choking motion.

"Oh meh gawd, yer chokin'!" Anon cried, standing behind me and wrapping his arms around my torso. He jutted his hands into my stomach a couple times and a piece of churro flew out of my mouth and onto the road, immediately getting run over by a car. How embarrassing... First I wasn't paying attention and almost got hit by a car, then I nearly choke on a churro, all right in front of my crush. I noticed Anon still had his arms wrapped around me rather tightly. 

"...Anon?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay?"

"O-Oh, uh, yeah." He quickly pulled away, much to my dismay. "Sorry 'bout that."

"You're okay!" I said, turning around to face him. Our eyes made contact and I held my breath. Anon was blushing...quite deeply. "You...all...good?"

"Y-Yeah!" He stopped staring, blinking and looking away. "Let's head back ta tha apartment before ya getchaself killed, hehe." I smiled and followed him back to the car. He avoided eye contact with me the rest of the way back to the apartment. But I couldn't stop smiling. I knew that look...that feeling...

~~~~~~~~~~

HIYA! I feel like it's been a while since I last updated this story. It's been like, about a week, I'd say. For those who don't know, I'm back in school and that's why updates will start taking time again! Up next is:

Anon's Birthday Special!

Yeah, I know, that seems like it's a ways away, but to me, June 9th is just around the corner, so I gotta get this baby written! See you next time!

-the2tailedfoxy