{Happy Birthday, Eli!} Eli x Reader

Oh my god, just tAKE YOUR PANTS OFF DAMMIT-

GUYS! I AM WRITING THIS ON THE DAY BEFORE ELI'S BIRTHDAY, I'M FREAKING THE FUCK OUT! I DIDN'T PRE-WRITE THIS I FEEL SO BAD CUZ ELI'S MY BAEEEEEEEEE!

So I'm sorry if this seems a little rushed. I've been working really hard on my Zelda Breath Of The Wild story since it's almost finished and this completely FLEW from my mind! I'M SO SORRY. HolY fUCK, Revali got me out oF MY GROOVE-

All boys will be human, I hope you enjoy- please enjoy-

~~~~~~~~~~

[Eli's POV]

For my birthday this year, I wanted to go to the biggest karaoke show in the world. Well, close enough for us to drive to, but still cool. We would be taking a trip to one of the most popular attractions to do karaoke. A building, a few hours away, where you could sing karaoke for people, but there were also professionals there, looking for talent. That's why you need to get recommended to get in, or work really hard. Think of it like getting into U.A. High School from Boku no Hero Academia, you fans that I know are reading this fanfic about me right now.

"Are we ready to head out?" (Y/N) asked, holding my hand. (Y/N) and I have been dating for over a year now and I couldn't be happier. Sure, being a pegasus was fun and all, but you know what else is fun? Getting to bang the love of my life. "Eli, your face is red again."

"Oh, is it?" I asked innocently. "Sorry, it's hard to think straight when you're the only thing on my mind~" They blushed, looking away from me. I leaned and blew a raspberry on (Y/N)'s neck, quickly wrapping my arms around them.

"AHH!" (Y/N) squealed with laughter. "E-Eli! You know I-I'm ticklish ther-HAHA!" I buried my face into their neck, blowing raspberries here, there, and everywhere. "V-Volks, help me!"

"You're both lost causes." Volks said simply, packing up the suitcases with Nimh. Since it was a few hours away, we decided that we would stay at a hotel for the night and then come back home in the afternoon of tomorrow.

"Are we doing hugs!?" Kelby cried, dropping some suitcases. He ran up to (Y/N) and I, wrapping his arms around the both of us, picking us off the ground.

"AH! KELBY!" (Y/N) shrieked, clinging to me. Kelby and I erupted into laughter as he put us down.

"Aw, I'm glad I'm the only boy you want to touch you~" I cooed, kissing (Y/N)'s cheek. "Volks, how's those suitcases coming along!?"

"It'd probably be a lot faster if you get your ass over here and help us!" Volks said, almost throwing at a suitcase at Nimh. But luckily, the shy boy was able to dodge.

"Not today. Not again..." Nimh muttered to himself. For my birthday trip, I brought along my best friends, Nimh, Volks, and Kelby. I was also bringing the love of my life, (Y/N). I was so excited! (Y/N) and I did karaoke, but not as often.

"Now, remember, don't get yourselves killed. Remember, that city's sketchy." Dmitri said, pointing at the five of us. "Don't get into a stranger's van, especially you, Nimh."

"W-Why especially m-me?" Nimh asked.

"Because you're an easy target." Dmitri said simply, like it was no big deal. Nimh's eyes widened and his face went pale.

"I mean, he's not wrong." Volks said, making Nimh tear up. Without another word from Dmitri, we all piled into our travel van, heading towards the city of karaoke.

-Timeskip brought to you by: Sad Nimh. I wanna hug him-

As we were driving into the city, we noticed some sort of protest was going on. "What the hell!? We have to drive around them!?" Volks cried.