{Kids} Female! Ichiban x Male! Reader

Also requested by _Shipping_Addict_

HELLO. I drew the picture above, I hope you like it! Also yes, that line in her face is supposed to be a loose strand of hair. Also, I'm just gonna refer to her as 'Ichibelle' because I think that's cute~

Also, this chapter might be little triggering, just cause I got the idea. Plz don't be mad-

~~~~~~~~~~~

[Your POV]

I poured the steamy hot water into the cup full of powdered chocolate. Placing the jug on the counter, I checked the clock. 11:00. Strange... Usually Ichibelle would've woken up by now. Maybe she was tired. For some reason, she's been more tired then usual, which is saying something. As the minutes flew by and turned into hours, I grew anxious. Soon her hot chocolate went cold. I gave a sigh as my fingers closed around the cup. I got up from my seat and made my way upstairs. I knocked on the bedroom door. Ichibelle and I shared a room and I'm starting to think I should've just woken her up when I got out of bed. "Ichibelle?" I called. There was a commotion in the room. "Ichibelle!" I opened the door to see her half-on the bed, half-on the ground. I raised an eyebrow.

"Um..." She mumbled. "What's up?"

"I could ask you the same thing." I said with a laugh. I walked over and helped her onto her feet. While having a hand around her waist I felt something...different. "Ichibelle, are you gaining weight?"

"W-What?!" Ichibelle cried. "Don't be so rude, (Y/N)!" She jabbed me in the chest with her finger. My eyes went wide. I mentally slapped myself.

"I'm sorry, Ichibelle, that WAS rude of me." I admitted. "I'm sorry." She nodded. "It's just, I thought you would tell me something about this."

"It's..." She paused. "It's my body, (Y/N)." With that, she pushed her way out of my arms and rushed through the door. I frowned sadly. What happened? Did she not love me anymore? No, I'm jumping to conclusions, but one thing was obvious. She's hiding something...

I made my way downstairs to see Ichibelle going through the fridge. She pulled out a bucket of ice-cream and reached for a pickle jar. "Ichibelle?" I asked. She stopped, staring at me. "What are you doing? I made breakfast. Your drink has gone cold." She looked down at the table filled with two plates and two cups. It seemed like she wanted to sit down, but instead, she hesitatingly grabbed the pickle jar.

"I'm sorry. I don't feel like breakfast today. But thank you...(Y/N)." Ichibelle said, walking past me, locking herself in the bathroom. (Y/N)...not sweetheart, not babe, not a nickname... I gave a sigh and sat down at the table, not eating. I just stared at the food, occasionally poking at the eggs and bacon with my fork. I piled up the food on a plate and figured one of Ichibelle's friends will come by and eat all the food anyway, like Elia or Volla.

As I was about to go upstairs to my room, I heard vomiting sounds coming from the bathroom. I ran over and threw the door open. "Ichibelle!" I cried as I watched her lean over the toilet, tossing the pickles and ice-cream aside. I rubbed her back and held her hand as she wretched in the toilet. I pulled her hair back and she sat up. "Honey..." I pulled down a towel from the rack and wiped Ichibelle's face. "Please, tell me what's going on? Are you sick?"

"N-No, I'm not sick..." She said, staring at me with tears pricking her eyes. "I just...I just can't tell you..."

"Ichibelle, please tell me." I said, hugging her shoulders. "I know there's something wrong, so please stop hiding from me."

"..." She stared at me, as if contemplating what to do. "(Y/N), will you hate me?"

"I would never hate you, Ichibelle." I said with confidence. She nodded and wrapped her arms weakly around my torso.

"The truth is...I'm pregnant." Ichibelle said. I widened my eyes, but I let her go on. "But...you're not the father." She looked up at me as tears dropped down her cheeks. "I was walking home from the last convention when it happened. It wasn't that far from home and I was able to convince you to let me walk home." I nodded, remembering our call. "Annie was picked up by Elia but I said I was fine walking. That's when he showed up. I was home late because he...some random guy in the some alley dragged me away...and he..." I could tell the memory really traumatised her. Her shoulders started shaking, for more reasons then just the fact she was crying super hard. I rubbed her back, showing that I understood what happened. "I was worried you would leave me, so I didn't tell you and began avoiding you. I-I knew I would have to tell you soon, so I thought I was making it easier by distancing myself..." After a moment, she seemed finished.

"Ichibelle...I'm so sorry this happened..." I said, wringing my fingers through her hair as she buried her head in my shoulder. "I wish you had told me earlier. Please, you don't have to hide from me. I love you and I will understand. Now, you need to tell me something really important." I didn't wanna lay into her too much all at once. But what I was about to ask was very important. "What do you want to do with the baby?"

"The baby?" She asked. "Well, I was hoping to raise it, but I was so nervous about you finding out, I was thinking about getting an abortion..."

"Ichibelle, look at me." I said. She looked up at me as she felt her belly sadly. "You do whatever you need to do. If you aren't ready for a baby yet, I will be there to support you. If you want to raise the baby, I'll always be here to help."

Ichibelle went silent for a minute, pondering what to do. "Thank you, (Y/N)..." She whispered, pressing her forehead against mine.

"Thank YOU, Ichibelle." I said, holding her in my arms.

~~~~~~~~~~

You know what makes me WET? When couples talk about subjects that are considered 'taboo' but shouldn't be. Always communicate with your partner if you can trust them. Also, I'm sorry for not updating in a while, I'm on a school break and writing fanfiction on my phone in a Mormon household is harder then you think.

-the2tailedfoxy