{Secret Admirer} Garret x Male! Reader

Once again, this was requested by Ivianthesad

My goal is to get this book lasting until Ichiban's birthday next year (August 1st)! Request as much as you like, I will write it! I'll even make a second book if this one hits 200 chapters. So far, there should be about 94 chapters (including your requests and excluding future holiday and birthday specials).

Garret will be a hybrid~

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~

[Your POV]

I was in the kitchen, making myself some hot choco. "(Y/NNN)!" Anon whined in the other room. "The wifi's not workin'!" Anon was my roommate, which wasn't working too well for him, since my wifi was never the best.

"It's just like that, Anon!" I said, taking a sip of my hot choco, accidentally burning my mouth. I heaved a sigh and began blowing on it. Sure, Anon was my roommate, but...there was someone else I wished was living with us. Garret. Most of the boys had become human now except for Garret, Dmitri, Ichiban, William, Myx, and Stirling, who were hybrids of their animals and their human forms. Everyone had decided to go back to living their lives. Well, except the needy Anon.

"Can aye have some coffee too?" Anon asked, leaning across the kitchen counter.

"I'm not drinking coffee, Anon. Now can you go make yourself useful and get the mail?" I said.

"'Go make yourself useful and get the mail'." Anon mocked in a high pitched tone.

"You're acting like Eli." I said, rolling my eyes. Anon returned not even a minute later with a single envelope.

"Aye'm offended by that comment." He said casually, returning to his video games. "Oh ye, the letter's for ya." I figured. Recently I had been getting letters from some kind of secret admirer. "So, have ya found out who your boyfriend is yet?"

"S-Shut up, Anon!" I said, my cheeks going red as I opened the envelope. I kept all the letters in my room on my desk. Sometimes, when I'm feeling down, I read them. I've been getting them ever since I met the manimals, so my theory is that it has to be one of them. I mean, who else would it be? I read the letter in my head.

Dearest (Y/N),

Your eyes shine everytime I look into them. Your heart is pure, like you.

Everytime I see you, I want to hold you in my arms and kiss you. I hope that didn't sound creepy, because that wasn't the intention.

You're the man I'm so happy to have in my life.

Love, your Secret Admirer

I smiled, holding the letter close to my chest. It was short but sweet. That was how most of them came. It has to be one of the manimals! I'm sure of it. I went back into my room and went through some of the previous letters.

Love of my life, (Y/N),

I've never told anyone this before, but I love you. You're as sweet as the syrup I put on my pancakes.

The day we met was the day that changed my life.

Love, your Secret Admirer

I picked up another one.

My love, (Y/N),

Today I wanted to make you breakfast in bed, but then I realized that I couldn't. Because I'm too scared to meet up with you in person.

One day, when you know who I am, I hope your feelings won't change. I mean...if you do have feelings. Romantic feelings, I mean! I know you feel! I wish I hadn't used all of my eraser.

Help me, your Secret Admirer

This one always made me chuckle. Whoever they are, they're definitely a sweetheart. With every week came a new letter. I loved getting them. They made butterflies fly around my stomach. They made me wanna meet them in person. I want to so badly! I'd give anything just to meet the cutie who's writing these letters to me!

-Timeskip brought to you by: Anon's hatred for slow wifi-

"Ya've got anotha' letter." Anon said, plopping it down on the counter, drinking his fifth cup of coffee this morning.

"You know, you probably shouldn't drink so much coffee." I said, taking the envelope.

"And YA shouldn't waste so much space with all these letters." Anon said, making my face go bright red. "Ye, aye know all 'bout these~ Aye even know who's sendin' ya these."

"You do!?" I cried. "Tell me!" I grabbed the collar of his shirt. He pushed me away.

"He's just one of ma' best friends." Anon said. "Why dontcha open the letter and find out?" Anon took him and his coffee into the other room while I practically tore the envelope to shreds, opening the letter.

Dear (Y/N),

Will you please meet me outside the Pancake Factory today for breakfast? I don't think finding me will be a problem.

Love, your Secret Admirer

I looked at the time. He didn't specify what time was considered breakfast time, but I didn't care. I grabbed my stuff and bolted out the door before Anon even had the chance to whine about the wifi. 

It didn't take me too long to get to the restaurant known as the Pancake Factory. As I was pacing outside, I kept looking down at the note. 'I don't think finding me will be a problem'? What's that mean? Wait...now that I think about it, there was one boy that always wanted pancakes when I took him out for dinner. That boy was...

"Friend (Y/N), you came!" An innocent voice said, walking towards me. My eyes widened as I stared at the bullman.

"Garret!" I cried, running up and hugging him. "So you're the secret admirer?"

"Well, um, yes!" Garret said shyly. I was so happy, I didn't let go of him for a full minute. "Did you, um, like Garret's letters?" He's being so shy and cute!

"Yes, Garret, I loved each and every one of them!" I said. That's when I noticed both our faces were bright red, hot as the sun. He wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up bridal style. I leaned my face into Garret's chest.

"Do you like pancakes, (Y/N)?" Garret asked, carrying me into the restaurant. I nodded. "Good! I picked the right place to meet up!" I smiled. Garret, you're so sweet and innocent... Garret set me down in a seat and sat across from me. "So, um, (Y/N)...in case it wasn't obvious, I love you! A lot!" I chuckled. "I invited you because I want you to know who I am...and I hope you don't mind that it's me...and not someone else."

"Garret, I'm so happy my secret admirer turned out to be you, you have no idea." I said, holding his hand. "I love you, Garret."

"G-Great!" Garret said, his blush taking over his entire life. He tried to hide it, but failed miserably. It was so cute. He's so cute. I smiled and planted a kiss on the back of Garret's hand. "Thank you, (Y/N), the love of my life."

~~~~~~~~~

YAY! I know a ton of you are Garret fans! Also, in case you didn't know, the Blush Blush community now has two discord servers! One for Blush Blush and screaming and the other for Shitposting! If you wanna join, tell me and I can send you a link to both the servers! Those servers are run by LadyArtistGamer and SteamedWamms!

-the2tailedfoxy