{Death Dance} Yandere! Volks x Mute! Female! Reader

Requested by _Shipping_Addict_

This is, I'm pretty sure, my first Yandere oneshot, so please don't get mad at me, cause ima go as much as I can so here we go! Also, this oneshot may contain murder.

Boiz are humans here.

~~~~~~~~~~

[Volks' POV]

Why did she choose such a coward to be with? What does Nimh have that I don't have? It's been a year since (Y/N) saved us and turned us back into humans. I had been able to kill all the boys that stood in my way. Kelby, Eli, Anon, Garret, Dmitri, and Ichiban. But there was someone I had missed.

Nimh. You're next.

Today I was visiting (Y/N) and Nimh. They said they had some good news to share with me. I knocked on the door. I was greeted by...(Y/N). I managed to keep a straight face but I could feel my face heat up just by looking at her. She smiled and gestured for me to come in. She couldn't talk, but her expressions spoke paragraphs. I walked in and Nimh entered, holding a tray of cookies. I frowned, but quickly fake smiled. "Hey, (Y/N). Nimh. What was so important that you needed to tell me?"

"Well, there's two things." Nimh said, taking a seat on the couch. (Y/N) took a seat next to him, taking his hand in hers. I stared at their hands. "One, I just want t-to say that I-I'm sorry that the others a-aren't going to be here f-for this. I j-just don't understand how t-they've all gone missing." I looked at Nimh, who was staring intently at me. I suddenly realized something.

He knows...he has to. "Yeah. It's really tragic. They were all good friends and I believe that the police will find them." I said. (Y/N) nodded along with Nimh.

"And second..." Nimh said, squeezing (Y/N) hand, making my heart twist. "(Y/N) and I are engaged." He didn't stutter. I felt my heart stop, but somehow I managed to keep a straight face. I twisted it into a smile.

"That's...that's wonderful!" I said. (Y/N) smiled and nodded. I could tell she was happy...but not as happy as she could be. "Hey, Nimh, can I talk to you?"

"Y-Yeah." Nimh said, standing up.

"Privately." I said, seeing (Y/N) stand up as well. "Ya know, gotta give him the talk." I winked at her and she smiled politely, sitting back down. Nimh glared at me as we walked into the kitchen together, leaving (Y/N) to eat the tray full of cookies.

"A-Alright, Volks." Nimh said as I walked around the counter. "What t-this about? I know you're up t-to something." I was silent, my hands gliding over the knife drawer. I know this is the knife drawer because I come over here and spend time with (Y/N) while Nimh works. She teaches me to cook and such. Despite never speaking a word, I can feel the love radiating off her. Love. Yes, of course it's love she feels for me. It would be nothing else. I slowly opened the drawer, pulling out a small but sharp knife. "A-Answer me, Volks!"

"You want to marry (Y/N), yes?" I asked. He nodded. I could smell his fear, but he tried masking it. "You want to see her walk down the aisle in her beautiful white dress. Flower petals everywhere. Her lips on yours, sealing your love for each other." Nimh stayed silent. "It's a shame that none of our friends are going to see that. In fact, you won't even get to see (Y/N), walking down the aisle as MY bride at OUR wedding." I suddenly turned around, closing in the space between us. He tried to scream, but I quickly grabbed a rag, shoving it in his mouth as a gag. "She loves me. She never loved you." I dangled the knife in front of his face. His eyes widened. "What does she see in you?" The blade cut through his shirt, digging into his chest. "Maybe it's something in your heart?" I jerked the knife through his skin, exposing his insides. He swung his head, trying to get free, his screams muffled by the gag. I grabbed him by the neck, pinning him against the wall. Blood spilled from his chest and stained his yellow clothes. After opening a hole in his chest, I tossed aside the knife and reached my hand inside. He had stopped trying to escape, and just stared into space blankly, probably not really comprehending what was happening. Using both hands, and the knife from time to time, I was able to rip his heart from his chest. I held it in my hands, lifting it up for Nimh to 'see'. "You see that, Nimh? You see it?" I then began a round of laughter. I sounded insane, but maybe that wasn't such a bad thing. After all, girls laugh crazy people!

My laughter was interrupted by the sound of a door opening. "I came as soon as I got your message." Said a voice. The voice...of a man. I peeked around the corner of the entrance of the kitchen entryway. A man wearing a white coat and a blue shirt stood there. He had dark skin and bright blue eyes. "Are you okay, (Y/N)? Where is Volks?" He was standing in front of (Y/N), holding her by the shoulders. I could see tears streaming down her cheeks as she gripped his coat. She nodded her head and pointed to the kitchen. Pointed to me.

"Who do you think you are?" I growled, picking up the knife and entering the living room. (Y/N) stared at me in horror. The man shielded her from me. "Do not try separating me from my soulmate, bastard."

"She is not your soulmate." He said. "My name is William. I was one of the manimals. I'm also a lot smarter than you think." He reached into his pocket.

"There are more of you?" I asked, holding up the knife.

"Yes." William said, bringing out a handful of pictures. "These are photos taken by me and the other manimals." He laid out the photos. The pictures were filled with dead bodies and me. Kelby...Eli...Anon...all of them. And there was me. The evidence was as clear as day. My eyes widened. I lunged forward and tried stabbing William, but he managed to dodge it. But I was able to get hold of (Y/N)'s arm, pulling her close to me. I held her tightly and William froze. "You let her go!"

"Maybe." I said, inching towards a door. That door led to a closet. "(Y/N)." She looked up at me, fear filling her eyes. "I'll come back for you, sweetheart." I planted a kiss on her cheek and shoved her in the closet, trapping her in the darkness for me to deal with later.

~~~~~~~~~

How ironic. While I was writing that ending part, 'Meant To Be Yours' began playing from Heathers the Musical. 'I was meant to be yours. We were meant to be one.' BIG OOF. I hope you enjoyed it. I don't usually do gorey kinda stuff, but I thought I should give it a try, so here! Hope you enjoyed. Or not, that's fine.

-the2tailedfoxy