{Happy Birthday, Dmitri!} Dmitri x Reader

This is the one year I can write Dmitri's birthday, wanna know why? Because his birthday is on the 29TH OF FEBRUARY. Like, bitch wha- But he also has the same birthday as my grandma.

BY THE WAY, I FEEL AWFUL BECAUSE THE VOLKS BIRTHDAY CHAPTER WAS NOT GOOD, SO I WILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT ONE. I don't mean the next oneshot, but I mean the next Volks x Reader oneshot. I feel terrible because his birthday chapter was bad because I was stressed and rushed it. I'm sorry. I hope I can make it up to you guys with these upcoming oneshots. My home life has just been really stressing lately, so things have been absolute shit. As a heads up, the next Volks oneshot will be a Volks x Depressed! Female! Reader, which will be after a Myx x Mute! Reader and before and Eli x Volks chapter.

Also, this chapter will be a bit limey-

Anyway, all boiz shall be hooman for this and I hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~

[Dmitri's POV]

This year for my birthday, we were going to one of the biggest masquerade balls in the country. On my trip, I would be bringing Anon, Garret, myself, Ichiban, and the love of my life, (Y/N). (Y/N) and I have been dating for a couple years now and I figured this masquerade ball would be the perfect thing to celebrate our anniversary with. The reason we were invited is because my younger sister, Lotus, has learned to create a different variety of coffees and was invited to serve them at the masquerade ball along with some other drinks. She was able to convince the people running it to invite me along with a few others. "Anon, remember, this is a masquerade ball, you can't be on your phone the whole time." William said as we were packing up the travel van. All the boys were outside the house we shared, waving us goodbye and helping us load up the travel van.

"Says who?" Anon said with attitude. 

"Says me." I said, helping Myx load up the van. (Y/N) was helping as well. But while their back was turned, a very important item fell out of my pocket. I froze, looking down at the velvet box. All the other boys froze too. (Y/N) was looking the other way, so they didn't notice it. I dropped the suitcase I was holding and snatched the box.

"SHIT!" Myx shouted as the suitcase landed on his toes. (Y/N) turned around as I shoved the velvet box back in my pocket.

"Myx, are you okay!?" (Y/N) cried. Myx just nodded, a tear appearing in his eye. (Y/N) hesitated before returning to the tossing the suitcases in the van.

"You go and sit in the front seat, dear." I said, taking the suitcase from their hands.

"But, Dmitri, I can help-" I cut them off with a kiss. "...Fine." They said when I pulled away, smiling. As (Y/N) got in the front seat of the van, Myx smacked my shoulder.

"What the fuck was that, man!?" Myx whisper yelled.

"It's just a suitcase, toughen up!" I whisper yelled as well.

"Not the suitcase! The box!" Myx pointed to my pocket.

"I'm gonna..." I started, but I didn't finish. Myx already knew what was going on, I could tell by the look on his face. "You know what'll happen!"

"But...what if they say 'no'?" Myx asked.

"Then...then I don't know what I'll do." I said, staring at the ground. "I can't focus on that right now, Myx."

"Okay." He said. He finally rose his voice. "Ichiban, Dmitri broke my foot, you need to come and help him with the rest of the luggage!"

"I'll kiss it better, Myx!" Eli said, running around the corner of the van.