{Sweater Weather} Eli x Kelby

Requested by LilyTheSingingWitch

WHOO! A ship! Yes, I will do ships/characterxcharacter if that is something you want. Also, yesh, I made the drawing for this oneshot ^^

By the way, SteamedWamms came up with a ship name for this: Chicken Skittles. I fucking love it. That is what we are calling this ship from now on.

Also, Le boiz are going to be hybrids in this chapter. Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~

[Eli's POV]

I sat on the bleachers, watching Kelby and Ace play baseball on the field. There was a chill in the air and I was cold. But I wouldn't dare admit it, since I forgot my sweater back at home. Instead, I hugged my arms, watching Ace hit a homerun. Kelby ran across the field from the pitching base. He jumped up, catching the ball in the air. His shirt lifted up a bit, exposing a bit of his stomach. I blushed and stared. After landing on the ground, he threw the ball back at Ace. Kelby and I made eye contact. "You like what you see?" He asked.

"Keep doing what you're doing, hot stuff~!" I said with a wink. This time, he blushed. I enjoyed playfully flirting with Kelby, but recently, he started doing it back. Not like that impacts how much I enjoy flirting or anything like that, but it does impact the feelings I have for him. I know, Kelby and Eli, not really the first thing that came to your mind when you were shipping us with each other, huh fanboys, fangals, and fan-non-binary pals?

I smiled as the two continued playing their game. Ace said he needed a drink, and Kelby walked up to the fence to check in on me. I smiled when he approached, shooting him a wink. I hadn't actually told Kelby how I felt in a...well...non-playful flirting manner. So he must think I'm just goofing around with him. Which, in a way, I kinda am. But all these flirts like 'cutie', 'hot stuff', and 'the ball sacker' were starting to become things I wanted to call him as...well...a boyfriend. "Your cheeks are red." He stated, pointing to my cheeks.

"It's cuz I've been fantasising about you in front of a fireplace, nude on a bare skin rug~" I teased. In reality, my cheeks were red, along with my nose, because of the chilly wind smacking across my face. His face went bright red. "Bet you weren't expecting that~"

"I should've been." He said to himself with a little laugh. "We're almost done, then Ace has gotta go. Do you wanna...um...pick up some hot cocoa at the cafe down the road?"

"Of course!" I said. "Give me sugar!" He laughed and went back to the field, throwing the ball a few more times for Ace. Ace had a big game this weekend with the rest of the team, so Kelby had agreed to help him practice. I came mostly because I love watching Kelby work out. I also just like hanging out with Kelby in general.

After a few more minutes of that, Ace and Kelby started packing up their stuff and getting ready to go. After saying goodbye to Ace, Kelby and I began walking to the cafe down the road. "Hey, Eli, I couldn't help but notice that you didn't bring anything to keep yourself warm." Kelby said.

"Um, yeah, I didn't." I said awkwardly. I've been exposed! "I'm not really that cold."

"Actions speak louder than words." Kelby said with a smile.

"What's that m-mean?" I asked, stuttering as my teeth began chattering. I blushed and held my arms. Goosebumps had formed on my arms and my cheeks were freezing.

"Don't worry. I brought something along to help." Kelby said, stopping, pulling his bag off his back. "I didn't just keep my sport stuff in here." He pulled out a pink sweater, pink earmuffs, white gloves, and a rainbow scarf. My eyes widened. "Arms up." He held up the sweater, getting ready to put it on me. I didn't object, holding up my arms without hesitation. I pushed my hands into the sleeves and I poked my head through, smiling up at Kelby. He also fit my gloves on my hands and put the earmuffs over my ears, settling them on carefully. I rubbed my cheeks with my gloved hands, attempting to warm them up.