{Christmas Special!} Nimh x Reader

It is I, Foxy, talking to you from 9 days before Christmas. I hope you are having wonderful day while I stress about getting this done! Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this oneshot and Merry Christmas!

Also, Ima put up a liTTLE warning that this oneshot will probably get into some 'Lime' territory. For those who don't know what a Lime is, it's like a Lemon, except y'all don't actually do the deed, it just gets a bit sexual.

All boys will be humans~

~~~~~~~~~~

[Nimh's POV]

It's the night before Christmas and I can't help but feel like everything is going downhill at an alarming rate. I haven't finished wrapping the Christmas presents for (Y/N), half the decorations are still in the boxes, Eli almost burnt down the kitchen when the boys came over for gingerbread houses, and (Y/N)'s boss is being completely unreasonable about giving them a day off. They had asked their boss repeatedly about getting Christmas off, but their boss wasn't having any of it, and it was really starting to get to my nerves.

I paced nervously in front of the tree while Eli was going through my wrapping paper. At the moment, Eli, Volks, and Kelby were helping me set up for Christmas. "Nimh, can I be totally honest with you?" Eli asked.

"Y-Yes." I said as Volks walked in with a box full of ornaments. (Y/N) might be sad that they didn't get to put ornaments on the tree, but they had to work into tomorrow morning. The sun had began to sink and darken the sky, making my anxiety grow.

"This wrapping paper is ugly as shit." Eli said, picking it up and pointing it towards Volks. "'My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die'." He quoted.

"Your father killed himself, Eli." Volks said in a monotone voice. Eli dropped the wrapping paper on the ground and just stared at it.

"Jesus Christ, Volks. Stop being so pissy." Kelby said, walking in with a box filled with decorations."

"Y-Yeah!" Eli said. "What Kelby said!"

"V-Volks, that was really rude." I said, scolding him. Volks just put the ornaments by the tree and ignored Eli and I. Giving a sad sigh, I started hanging up the ornaments. After a couple of minutes, Kelby walked over and joined me.

"Hey, Nimh, you seem really depressed. Is something up?" He asked, giving my elbow a little nudge.

"I-It's nothing, Kelby..." I said, continuing to hang up the ornaments. He stopped, looked at me, and raised an eyebrow. "W-Well...um...I guess I-I'm just nervous."

"About what?" He asked. I noticed Eli and Volks stopped goofing around and were now listening in on Kelby and I. "Is it the decorations you still need to put up?"

"No..." I said.

"The food you still need to prepare?" Eli asked. I shook my head.

"Is it because Eli almost set fire to your gingerbread houses and you're worried he's gonna do it again?" Volks asked.

"What? N-No." I said, slightly confused. Eli glared at him, but Volks just smirked. "It's not really any of t-those reasons. Those things j-just add stress to the m-main problem."

"And what's the main problem?" Eli asked.

"Well...(Y/N) recently got their j-job back at the zoo, but b-because they've been gone for so long, their boss isn't l-letting them have any vacation days." I said. "Which, I think i-is ridiculous! H-He's the one who f-fired them in the first p-place!"