{Happy Birthday, Myx!} Myx x Reader

WHOO! It's this boi'z birthday already, huh? Also, I'm pre-writing this in October, since I knew I would be out on break in November and until January, but I can't write on my laptop until the end of December. Anyways, hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~

[Myx's POV]

Today was my birthday, but I couldn't really choose something to do, since I had to perform at a concert today. I checked the bags, making sure everything was there. The concert would be taking place in California. But where in California, you may ask? Well...

"You guys are going to Disneyland!?" Eli cried, yanking on William's arm. "I wanna go to Disneyland!"

"No, only us big boys are going." Ichiban said, stretching his muscles.

Eli frowned, pointing at me. "I'm like three years older than you!" He cried.

"Yeah, but I have a beard." I said, stroking my chin.

"Barely!" Eli whined. He jumped into the van, buckling his seatbelt. "I'm going to Disneyland with you guys, whether you like it or not!"

"Should we just take him?" (Y/N) asked, giving my hand a squeeze.

"Absolutely not!" Dmitri cried. "He needs to stay at home and learn how to fend for himself! Do you think I enjoy being your 'den mother'!?" He turned to the rest of the boys. Nimh, Volks, Kelby, Garret, and Anon were there to see us off. Everyone was silent, staring at Dmitri.

"I thought you were grandpa?" Eli said.

"Eli, unbuckle your seatbelt, right now!" Dmitri said. He really did give off a sort of mother vibe when he disciplined the boys. It was...honestly quite entertaining to watch. Eli, with a look of fear on his face, unbuckled his seatbelt and jumped out of the van.

"Eli, I advise you listen to your mom." William said jokingly, ruffling his hair as he stood in line with the other boys.

"Yeah, whatever, DAD." Eli frowned. Ichiban snorted as the five of us loaded in the van. William, Ichiban, Dmitri, (Y/N), and I. (Y/N) sat up front with me while the others sat in the back.

"Holy crap, what's with all this band equipment!?" Ichiban cried, almost knocking over my guitar. "I thought you were just the lead singer!"

"I am, but I've gotta carry all the equipment around." I explained.

"But why?" Ichiban asked.

"Because none of my band members can be trusted with this stuff." I said. (Y/N) giggled and held my hand. "Oh yeah, I hope you don't mind, but you all have to dress up as Disney Princes."

"Wait what?" Dmitri asked. "Why didn't you tell us this before!?"

"Don't stress about costumes, they've got outfits ready for you guys." I said with a smirk as the boys were panicking in the back. "And as for you, sweetheart~" I turned to (Y/N). "You will be (favorite prince/princess)."

"Really!?" They cried. I nodded, placing a kiss on their hand. Even though we've been dating for a couple years, they always blushed when I romanced them. I mean, I don't mind.

-Timeskip brought to you by: Dmitri's parenting skills

"Guys, wake up, we're here!" (Y/N) called excitedly. Dmitri, Ichiban, and William had ended up taking naps on the way to Disneyland while (Y/N) and I shared the snacks they packed. By the time everyone was up and ready, I had parked the van. After the boys hopped out of the van, William pointed to me.