{Blue} Dmitri x Garret

Requested by Story-Sensei

YAY! More ships! I honestly really like writing these, they're cuuute~ Also, yes, I made art for this one as well, I hope you likeee. By the way, I'm pretty sure y'all know all my ships from previous oneshots, so yeah!

Both boys are hooman~ Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~

[Garret's POV]

Today I was visiting my dear friend, Dmitri! I was so excited! Dmitri is awesome and is one of my best friends! We have so much in common, like...being friends with Marshmallow! Well, to be honest, we didn't have a whole lot in common, but we were friends, and that's what matters! I had made it to his apartment and was about to knock on the door when I heard Dmitri on the other side. It sounded like he was talking to someone, but I couldn't hear another voice, so he must be on the phone. I pressed my ear against the door, hoping I could hear some more.

"You're leaving me?" Dmitri asked. "What did I do wrong? ...Oh, that's what they all say! Please, tell me, Marshmallow, what did I do wrong? Marshmallow? Marshmallow, please, don't hang up!" He went silent.

I quietly knocked on the door. After a few moments, the sound of footsteps filled the air and the door opened, almost causing me to fall through since I hadn't stepped away from the door. "Hello, friend Dmitri! How are you on this fine day?" I asked.

"I'm...fine." Dmitri said with a smile. I puffed out my cheeks and raised an eyebrow, making him laugh. "Yeah, I'm fine, Garret. So, what were we gonna do today?"

"Well, um, to be honest, Garret didn't have much planned." I said. "But I now have plans."

"Just on the spot?" He asked. I nodded my head, making him smile. "Well, okay then. Where are we going and what are we doing?"

"First, because it's the first thing that came to my mind, we are going to go to the beach!" I stated. Dmitri smiled and walked back into his apartment. He came back with two pairs of swim trunks and a couple beach towels and an umbrella. He also carried a beach bag. "I'll help!" I took his beach bag and the umbrella.

"Thanks, Garret." He said. "Okay, I'm guessing you didn't bring swim trunks because of our lack of preparation?"

"...Yes." I said. He laughed again, making my heart skip a beat. Wait, what?

"Alright, let's go."

-Timeskip brought to you by: Garret. I want a hug from him so badly-

After getting to the beach, we got changed into our swim trunks and set up. It was the beginning of the day and it was nice and warm. We got spots right up at the front of the beach, by the water. I looked down at the swim trunks Dmitri had let me borrow. They were blue and had cute little pictures of coffee cups on them. I noticed Dmitri was having some troubles with the umbrella, so I went to help him.

"Garret, Dmitri!" A familiar voice called. We looked over to find Dmitri's sister, Lotus, in a purple bikini.

"Hey, friend Lotus!" I said with a wave and a smile. Lotus was nice. She would always make me coffee and give me ideas of things to do with Dmitri. Like go and see a movie, go out to eat, go out sightseeing, and a bunch of other stuff.

"Heya, Garret!" She cooed. "You having some trouble, bro?" I looked back to see Dmitri accidentally close the umbrella. I giggled, but only a little. I went to help him set up the umbrella. After we finished, I could see Lotus staring out at the ocean.