{Happy Birthday, Ichiban!} Ichiban x Reader

I still remember seeing this as Markiplier's thumbnail when I first watched his Blush Blush let's play- Ah, this was where it all started- Also, fun fact: The first chapter of this book published was around the end of July last year! I think just a few days before Ichiban's birthday! And the first oneshot was an Ichiban oneshot! WHOO! Thank you for reading all the way up until here!

All boiz shall be hooman- Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~

[Ichiban's POV]

"Hey everyone! This is Ichiban! And today is my birthday!" I said, pointing my camera at my face. "I'm here with my best friends, Anon, Garret, and Dmitri! I'm also here with the love of my life, my partner, (Y/N)!" I pulled (Y/N) into my arms, putting them in a headlock. They giggled.

"Ichibannnn!" They whined playfully. I let them go and turned the camera to Dmitri and Garret, who were putting all the suitcases in the back of the travel van. I panned over to Anon, who was just standing to the side with his headphones on.

"ANON!" I yelled, trying to get his attention. He made no response. "ANON!" He blinked and looked over at me. When he saw I was recording, he smirked and pulled the middle finger. "ANON, I NOW HAVE TO CENSOR THAT!" He chuckled and hopped into the travel van. I frowned and panned to (Y/N), who was standing right next to me. "So, (Y/N), tell us where we're going!"

"We're spending the night in an abandoned movie theatre!" (Y/N) said quietly. "We haven't told Garret yet, since we're pretty sure he'll chicken out if he knows." We both grinned and glanced over at Garret, who had no idea what was going on.

After we finished loading up the travel van, we said our goodbyes to everyone and got on the road. "So, where are we going?" Garret asked, cheerfully peering over the driver's seat. I handed my camera to Anon, who wanted to film everyone messing around in the travel van.

"Um..." I hummed. "The lake!"

"The lake!?" Garret cried. "Awesome! Which lake?"

"It's a surprise." (Y/N) said, sounding much more convincing than I had. "You'll see when we get there." Garret smiled wide and sat in his seat, fidgeting with excitement. I made eye contact with Dmitri as we pulled out of the driveway. He smirked and shook his head. I just grinned back. Dmitri and Anon were aware of where we were heading and swore not to tell Garret anything. Dmitri had been hesitant to not say anything to Garret, but soon decided it would be hilarious to see what happens.

I put on the radio and turned up the volume, much to (Y/N)'s delight. They bobbed their head to the music, watching the trees pass outside. I smiled and glanced over at them, doing my best to keep my eyes on the road. But it was just so hard with such a (beautiful/handsome) creature sitting right next to me. I wanna spend the rest of my life with (Y/N)...

-Timeskip brought to you by: Emotional Stability. Something I very much have been lacking the past few months-

It took about a day to get to the abandoned movie theatre. Anon had recorded all of the shenanigans that we got up to, mostly involving (Y/N) and I. Surprisingly, Dmitri didn't go into Mom Mode once. And Garret was still under the impression we were going to a lake. I made sure to record the look of utter confusion on his face when we parked the travel van. The abandoned theatre was in the middle of nowhere. The closest building was miles away. All there was were fields and an empty parking lot. After parking in the dead parking lot, everyone got out of the van. "Where's the lake?" Garret asked, turning around in a full circle. "Garret doesn't see a lake."

"There is no lake, Garret." I said with a smirk. "We're here to spend the night!" Garret's smile disappeared and he looked around, eventually staring at the camera.