{Streamer Sandwich} Anon x Reader x Ichiban

Requested by _Shipping_Addict_

Love me some gamer boiz~ Also, I'm sorry if this is late, I watched a really long conspiracy video...

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~

You found yourself bored in your living room. Both Ichiban and Anon were streaming live at the moment, so they were both busy. Then an idea hit you. "Why don't I just watch their streams?" You asked yourself. You went up to your room, pulling out your phone and laptop. On your phone, you pulled up Anon's stream. On your laptop, you watched Ichiban. In the stream, Ichiban was playing Five Nights At Freddy's and looking confident, but jumping at the scares. Anon, on the other hand, was playing what looked to be Kindergarten 2, laughing his ass off.

You smiled. They were both so different, yet so alike. Your eyes turned to the live comments on their streams. For some reason...a lot of people were asking about their love lives. 'Isn't that kinda personal?' You thought to yourself.

"O-Oh. The person I like?" Ichiban said nervously, his eyes staring at the comment. "Well...uh..." He focused on the game, pushing the comment aside.

"My luv life?" Anon asked, looking at the comment intensely. "Welp, if you guys wanna kno', I'll tell ya." Anon sat back in his chair.

"Fine. I guess since so many of you are asking..." Ichiban said, scrolling through his comments after he lost on the game. "...I suppose I can't hide it from you."

"The truth is, there's this amazing person." Anon said, looking at the ceiling, as if lost in thought. "They're the most beautiful (lass/lad) I've eva' laid my eyes on."

"They're very smart, the one I love." Ichiban said, not starting the night over again. "They're also..."

"Brave. Kind. Always ther' when aye need 'em." Anon said. Your eyes flew between both of the screens, your insides fluttering.

"They're name is..." Ichiban said.

"That beautiful (lass/lad)'s name is..."

"(Y/N) (L/N)..." They both said in unison. Your face went bright red. WHAT!? How could they BOTH love you!? As you were beginning to panic, your eyes landed on the live comments. Apparently you weren't the only one watching both their streams. Many people were commenting on it already.

THEY BOTH LIKE THEM!?

Anon just said the same name on his stream!

Wait, then what kind of person are they!?

Isn't it obvious what kind of person they are?

Huh? You waited, staring intensely as the commenters typed.

They're obviously a slut! A whore!

[Your POV]

"What!?" I cried as people began jumping on the comment, joining in. N-No! I'm not a slut or a whore or anything like that! I just...The more I thought about it, the more confused I became. My feelings for Ichiban and Anon were the same...I loved them both. Did that make me a slut?

"What!? N-No!" Ichiban cried, directing his face to the comments as they grew negative. "No, they aren't like that- wait...Anon likes them too!?" He pulled out his phone.

Anon picked up his phone. "Sup, Ichiban?" He said.

"Anon, do you like (Y/N)!?" Ichiban said. 

"Um. O' course aye do." Anon said. "Why ar' ya askin'?"

"Check your comments! I didn't know we had the same fans!" Ichiban said, scrolling through the horrible comments.

Anon squinted at his screen, taking in the comments. The negativity had spread to his stream as well. "EY! Don't you dare talk 'bout (Y/N) like that!" He said. His eyes looked through and he suddenly panicked. "Ichiban...do you think (Y/N)'s watching us right now...?"

"..." Ichiban was silent, his face paling. "I need to go." His stream suddenly ended, along with Anon. My phone was suddenly bombarded with texts from the two streamers.

(Y/N), I'm so sorry, luv! Something happened on the stream!

Were you watching either Anon's or my stream? If so, I CAN EXPLAIN!

I gave a sigh. The comments played through my head, making my insides turn. I couldn't help but feel like this wasn't something to talk about over the phone. I sent them both the same message.

Can you come over? I need to talk to you about something really important.

~Timeskip brought to you by Anon reminding me too much of 707~

I could hear their rapid knocks on the door. Luckily, Anon and Ichiban were good friends thanks to the streaming community, and got along well. The moment I opened the door, I was in both their arms, being hugged tightly. "Oh god, luv, please tell me you didn't watch the stream." Anon said.

"I watched them both." I said, hugging them back.

Ichiban looked down at me. "So...you know that we..." I nodded.

"So who do ya choose, luv?" Anon asked. The two pulled away from me, waiting for my answer. I inhaled, feeling the anxiety creep in.

"The truth is, boys..." I said, looking to the ground. How could I tell them? How would they react. I began playing out the different outcomes in my mind. Worst case scenario, they both reject me or judge me. "Anon...I love you." He began jumping in excitement. "Ichiban..." He turned to me sadly. "I love you too."

"Wait what?" Ichiban asked. His face held both happiness and confusion. "But you said you loved Anon."

"Yes. And I love you too. I love..." I said, looking to both of them. "...I love both of you." The boys looked at each other and then looked to be lost in thought, thinking to themselves. The two of them scooted away and began whispering to each other. I stared down at my hands. They were free to think about it as long as they needed.

After a couple of minutes, the two turned to me. "Bros befor' hoes." Anon said, but then smiled. "And you, my luv, are not a hoe."

"We love you, (Y/N)." Ichiban said. "And if you love both of us, we can learn to share." He nudged Anon playfully.

"Yea. We luv ya, luv." Anon said. They both opened their arms and I flew into them. I was so happy I had started crying. "Now, as fo' the stream..."

"We can sort it out." Ichiban said optimistically. "We won't reveal our relationship if you don't want us to." Anon nodded and agreed.

"That would make me happy." I said as I buried my face in their shirts. That night, Ichiban and Anon stayed the night. We watched Ready Player One with a ton of popcorn and ice-cream. That night, I let them both sleep in my bed. Before I had fallen asleep, I felt them both press their warm bodies on either side of me, making my heart flutter and my face go red.

~~~~~~~~~~

YAY! You finally got your oneshot, Shipping Addict! You're like a regular on this book so I'm happy I could finish your oneshot. Also, people are starting to request characters like Kelby and Garret which makes me happy because I don't feel like they're getting a lot of love. Happy I got to write another oneshot about Ichiban too~

-the2tailedfoxy