{Happy Birthday, Volks!} Volks x Reader

I'm goNNA FUCKING KILL MYSELF

I just looked at the Blush Blush Birthdays. It is currently Valentines Day, I have not finished the special yet, onlY TO REALIZE THAT VOLKS' BIRTHDAY IS THE 17TH OF FUCKING FEBRUARY. I CAn'T FIND THE GIRL I WANT TO ASK TO BE MY VALENTINE AND I SWEAR TO GOD IM GONNA DIE.

Please enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~

[Volks' POV]

This year for my birthday, I didn't have a choice of where I was going. This year, my parents are meeting (Y/N) for the first time and to be honest, I am scared. "Everything's gonna be okay, Volks!" (Y/N) said as we loaded up the travel van. On the trip would be me, (Y/N), Nimh, Kelby, and Eli for some reason.

"No, everything is not okay! I can't have you meet my parents! They're so judgemental and hate everyone!" I said.

"Oh, now I know where you got it!" Eli teased, quickly running into the very back seats before Volks, or Dmitri, could smack the back of his head. Eli ended up tripping over a suitcase and ran backfirst into Nimh, who was trying to load up the luggage.

"AHH!" Nimh shrieked as Eli came toppeling on top of him.

"I'm not dead!" Eli said.

"I am..." Nimh mumbled into the concrete road. "Why is this always my job...?"

"I'll help you, Nimh!" Kelby said, picking up Eli and putting him in the back seat. He then picked up some of the suitcases and threw them in the back seats with Eli. Kelby THEN picked up Nimh and put him in the back seats as well. (Y/N) sat up front with me while Kelby went to pick out where he sat.

"Don't die." Dmitri said.

"Ya say that everytime, Dmitri." Anon said, scrolling on his phone.

"What's that?" Garret asked, looking over his shoulder.

"N-Nothin'." Anon said, quickly trying to close out of a tab.

"Was that fanfiction!?" Ichiban asked, joining Garret in the act of looking over Anon's shoulder.

"Nothin', fuck off!" Anon said, running inside, away from the others.

"Anon, come back here and see them off!" William said. I could tell he wanted to give chase, but couldn't be bothered. Instead, he stayed outside with Dmitri, Garret, Ichiban, and Myx to wave us off. I heaved a sigh as we pulled of the driveway, driving to the big city.

-Timeskip brought to you by: Nimh. He didn't do anything, but I just thought it would be nice to acknowledge him again-

After getting to the city, we parked the van and dropped off our luggage in our hotel rooms. I swiftly pulled a small box out of my suitcase while no one was looking. In that small box was a diamond ring that I would use to propose to (Y/N). I wasn't sure if I would do it today or tomorrow, but I was going to do it on this trip. (Y/N) and I have been dating for over two years now and I feel like it's time...I hope.

For some reason, my parents wanted to meet us at the baseball field, diamond, whatever you call it. Sports was always their thing, so I guess it made sense...? I suppose it was just an odd place to meet up. "So, Volks, tell us about your parents." Kelby said as we made our way to the field.

"They're..." I was about to go on a rant about my parents when I stole a glance from (Y/N). I don't wanna scare them... "They're just...not very supportive, I suppose..."

"Well, that sucks." Eli said. We didn't say a word until we got to the baseball field. They were sitting on the field surrounded by...five other girls? Well, women I suppose... I raised an eyebrow as we approached. They weren't being attacked. Actually, it looked like they were conversing. "Dude, your mom is H-O-T."