{Antics} Dmitri x Reader

Requested by Story-Sensei

YAY! MORE DMITRI! I know a lot of people don't care for him (probs cause he thinks he's more handsome than all the other boys). But honestly, I really like Dmitri because he reminds me of some characters I really liked in other dating simulators. Like Destiny Ninja 2, he reminds me of Rindoh. If you haven't played that, go check it out, it's available on mobile.

Dmitri shall be human, enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~

[Your POV]

I was walking through the grocery store with Eli. After turning all the boys back into humans, they still lived with us. We were all housemates, but Dmitri and I shared one room. We've been dating ever since I turned him into a half human half animal. We've been dating for just over a month, so we're still relatively new to this whole...relationship thing. Eli suddenly stood in the front of the shopping cart, holding something in his hands. I raised an eyebrow and he tossed the items in the shopping cart. My eyes widened at the sight of the items. "Condoms!? Seriously, Eli!?" I whisper yelled, not wanting to attract attention to myself. Recently, Eli's been wanting Dmitri and my relationship to become much more...intimate. Apparently cuddling on the couch while watching a movie wasn't enough 'tea'.

"Hey, safe sex is the way to go, especially for newbies like the two of you~" Eli teased, dangling the condoms in front of my face.

"What makes you think I'm a virgin?" I asked, trying to sound cocky.

"The signs are obvious, (Y/N)." Eli shot back. I blushed and frowned.

"Go and put those back!" I said.

"But they're free at the pharmacy!" Eli whined.

"You can keep them if you want, but don't you dare expect those to be in my room anytime soon!" I said.

"'Anytime soon'...?" Eli quoted mischievously. I frowned, making a fist at him. He gave a sigh, taking the condoms out of the shopping cart, keeping hold of them for himself. I rolled my eyes and continued the shopping, getting the basics, like milk, spaghetti stuff, and things like that.

-Timeskip brought to you by: Eli. What're you gonna do with those condoms?-

"Now, I don't think you wanna know what I'm gonna do with these condoms, but I'll tell you anyway-" Eli started as we pulled into the driveway, but I stopped him.

"Shut up." I said. "Help me with the groceries and shut up."

"Ugh! Fine! You're so boring!" Eli complained, popping the trunk. As we started unloading the groceries, several boys came out to help. But Dmitri was up front.

"Aw. How cute." Volks said.

"Volksy, look what I have!" Eli said, holding up the condoms.

"Oh god, fuck off!" Volks yelled, running back inside the house. Eli giggled and walked inside with one bag and the packet of condoms.

"I am afraid." Anon said, phone in one hand, two bags in the other.

"Me too." I said with a giggle. Although it could be annoying, it was quite hilarious when it wasn't happening to you. As I reached down to pull out another bag, Dmitri reached for it at the same time. Our hands touched and I froze. Wait...Dmitri and I are dating...so why does this seem so life changing? "Oh, um, hey, Dmitri."

"Hey, (Y/N)..." He trailed off, staring at my face.

"Um, is there something on my face?" I asked, placing my hands on my cheeks.